4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

I hate Mariah. I think she's gross and she's like the global warming of the music industry. For that reason, I don't even pay attention to her. I switch the station when she comes on. I laugh at her videos. I save her KFC photos to my hard drive. Madonna makes Mariah look like something out MADtv in my opinion.

But I'm not jealous of her. Not in the least. And yeah she probably does resort to stupid tactics to get her #1 singles. Laughable of course. It's all she has. Does that make me angry? No, because I'm pretty secure with Madonna's success to be honest with you. Madonna is a vastly more influential and savvy woman than Mariah - with a longer career and a lot more to offer her fans. People here seem to think Madonna is somehow vulnerable because she doesn't sell or chart like Mariah. I happen to think that's bullshit.

And hey asshole, nice way of distracting everyone from my point by making me out to be a Mariah lover and saying I think Madonna is a crypt keeper. I've been a Madonna fan for half of my life you tool. Just because I think your obession with Mariah is grounds for being FLUSHED out of this forum doesn't mean I love Mariah and secretely hate Madonna. Are you mentally imbalanced? Gross.

CALLING ALL AMERICAN DICK LOVERS BUY THE F*CKING SONG ATLEAST 2 TIMES THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH IT'S 2.00? MY DAILEY COFFEE COST DOUBLE THAT! ;)

That is LOON behaviour! That money can instead go to some worthy causes!

I don't understand why people in here would buy a song multiple times to help an artist who can give a Frack if her new song charts at #1 , 3 or whateva!

Madonna is beyond these stupid charts! And so should her fans!

I have not bought the song on itunes because I'll buy the album when is released and will buy it only once thank you very much!

I will spend my money more wisely and so should all of you!

I hate Mariah. I think she's gross and she's like the global warming of the music industry. For that reason, I don't even pay attention to her. I switch the station when she comes on. I laugh at her videos. I save her KFC photos to my hard drive. Madonna makes Mariah look like something out MADtv in my opinion.

But I'm not jealous of her. Not in the least. And yeah she probably does resort to stupid tactics to get her #1 singles. It's all she has. Does that make me angry? No, because I'm pretty secure with Madonna's success to be honest with you. People here seem to think Madonna is somehow vulnerable because she doesn't sell or chart like Mariah. I happen to think that's bullshit.

And hey asshole, nice way of distracting everyone from my point by making me out to be a Mariah lover and saying I think Madonna is a crypt keeper. I've been a Madonna fan for half of my life you tool. Just because I think your obession with Mariah is grounds for being FLUSHED out of this forum doesn't mean I love Mariah and secretely hate Madonna. Are you mentally imbalanced? Gross.

:clap:

At least someone in here with common sense!

as i've said elsewhere my hatred for Mariah has nothing to do with Madonna. there is no competition.

she is going to brag about beating elvis when it is all a scam. people get annoyed when baseball players break the records of "real" players with steroids. i love music and care about records just like sports people do.

That is LOON behaviour! That money can instead go to some worthy causes!

I don't understand why people in here would buy a song multiple times to help an artist who can give a Frack if her new song charts at #1 , 3 or whateva!

Madonna is beyond these stupid charts! And so should her fans!

I have not bought the song on itunes because I'll buy the album when is released and will buy it only once thank you very much!

I will spend my money more wisely and so should all of you!

My family donates enough money thank u very much. And so do i. It was a joke the caps were Vanity inspired. Everything is taken so seriously around here. That's loony.

But I'm not jealous of her. Not in the least. And yeah she probably does resort to stupid tactics to get her #1 singles. Laughable of course. It's all she has. Does that make me angry? No, because I'm pretty secure with Madonna's success to be honest with you. Madonna is a vastly more influential and savvy woman than Mariah - with a longer career and a lot more to offer her fans. People here seem to think Madonna is somehow vulnerable because she doesn't sell or chart like Mariah. I happen to think that's bullshit.

Don't call me an asshole.

you're the one that said the person from mariahdaily is right not me.

you attacked me first for writing a 1 minute email.

You do the same thing I do when saving funny pictures of her to your computer.

So what If I enjoy bashing her?

I sent a 1 minute email to mariahdaily and you attacked me for it so obviously I was going to respond to your comment.

you calling me an asshole is throwing stones when you live in a glass house

Don't call me an asshole.

you're the one that said the person from mariahdaily is right not me.

you attacked me first for writing a 1 minute email.

You do the same thing I do when saving funny pictures of her to your computer.

So what If I enjoy bashing her?

I sent a 1 minute email to mariahdaily and you attacked me for it so obviously I was going to respond to your comment.

you calling me an asshole is throwing stones when you live in a glass house

Oh don't play the victim card now. I called you an asshole because I saw your nasty post before you edited it. And yes, the person from Mariahdaily is right. You are jealous.

And no, I'm not like you. When I long into this forum, I spend most of the time talking about things that I enjoy, looking at the elections thread, laughing, stirring up riveting debates (like this one :rotfl: ), and watching out for the Madonna news. Mariah Carey isn't anywhere near as big of an issue to me as it is to a growing amount of people on here. And since I mod two forums here, both of them MADONNA RELATED, (not the chart forum thank GOD), I am growing increasingly concerned with the amount of posts people are racking up about this stupid, stupid woman. And so are the other mods. So yes, I have a valid reason for bringing it up.

My family donates enough money thank u very much. And so do i. It was a joke the caps were Vanity inspired. Everything is taken so seriously around here. That's loony.

My apologies but I thought u were serious! lol! You are sane! :inlove:

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Oh don't play the victim card now. I called you an asshole because I saw your nasty post before you edited it. And yes, the person from Mariahdaily is right. You are jealous.

And no, I'm not like you. When I long into this forum, I spend most of the time talking about things that I enjoy, looking at the elections thread, laughing, stirring up riveting debates (like this one :rotfl: ), and watching out for the Madonna news. Mariah Carey isn't anywhere near as big of an issue to me as it is to a growing amount of people on here. And since I mod two forums here, both of them MADONNA RELATED, (not the chart forum thank GOD), I am growing increasingly concerned with the amount of posts people are racking up about this stupid, stupid woman. And so are the other mods. So yes, I have a valid reason for bringing it up.

Can you guys take this to PM? These threads are dramatic enough as it is. :dramatic:

I didn't edit anything you fucking liar.

You're not God just because you're a mod so stop acting like you can insult me and that it is SHOCKING that someone will defend themselves.

I never said I was god. I have very little influence on what goes around here. I see a problem with this Mariah thing and I talked about it and that was that. And I NEVER insulted you. I told you that the Mariahdaily person was right - you sounded jealous. Apparently that's really really insulting to you. Sorry. Then you edited your post (you did because I saw it, so don't call me a liar. You know you edited it, and I know too). You told me to suck on some body part of Mariah's ( :lmao: ) and that's why I called you an asshole. Because you (of course) wanted to make me out to look like a Mariahlover, which is classic of you I guess.

I never said I was god. I have very little influence on what goes around here. I see a problem with this Mariah thing and I talked about it and that was that. And I NEVER insulted you. I told you that the Mariahdaily person was right - you sounded jealous. Apparently that's really really insulting to you. Sorry. Then you edited your post (you did because I saw it, so don't call me a liar. You know you edited it, and I know too). You told me to suck on some body part of Mariah's ( :lmao: ) and that's why I called you an asshole. Because you (of course) wanted to make me out to look like a Mariahlover, which is classic of you I guess.

Whatever liar!

If you want to keep playing your little lies game go ahead.

I'm over it and I'm done responding to you after this.(go ahead and get the last word if you want)

I'm not going to kiss your ass jus because you are a mod after you insult me and admit to some little lame lie you are making up.

lol as if I have anything to admit to. You and I both know you did a small (but crucial) edit on your post, it was the last thing you said after the crypt keeper line, and in fact I think (if I gave a shit), Svperstar could look at forum logs of some sort to prove it. But I don't care. It's ok, you can tell me to go suck whatever body part of Mariah's. I don't mind. I can dish and take.

Isn't Amy with him again or was that just a rumor?

No. That was just for publicity. Amy is with some dude who she just released a sextape with and its creepy as hell. Its with some dude with a thick New York accent and he says things to her like, "Show me your little girl clit" and "Spread your lips" and "Let me lick your clit". Its gross.

Do you think if someone write a letter to Billboard, ask if Mariah urging fans to buy multiple copies, even have a competition, is legitimate? I am sure nothing Billboard can do, but if they bring up that subject in Billboard magazine then more people will finally realize how Mariah got her #1s

No. That was just for publicity. Amy is with some dude who she just released a sextape with and its creepy as hell. Its with some dude with a thick New York accent and he says things to her like, "Show me your little girl clit" and "Spread your lips" and "Let me lick your clit". Its gross.

LOL

...after she got out of prison she went on Oprah and acted like she was such a changed person and even turned down FOX's Celebrity Boxing(she was gonna box Tonya Harding) and then did that shit!

On a side note...everyone seemed tp like the Drew Barrymore TV movie but I liked the Alyssa Milano TV movie more. LOL

i HATE to say this, lol, but Howard Stern had her on and she reminds me of Mariah (at least visually, on Howard TV). They are both from LI. Amy lasted like 10 seconds on his show and walked off. Her creepy BF called later to tell Howard she did her time and it was years ago, why couldn't he talk to Amy about other things besides shooting someone. Howard was like, was else is there?!

Do you think if someone write a letter to Billboard, ask if Mariah urging fans to buy multiple copies, even have a competition, is legitimate? I am sure nothing Billboard can do, but if they bring up that subject in Billboard magazine then more people will finally realize how Mariah got her #1s

My guess is that Billboard would never print such a question but you could try.

i HATE to say this, lol, but Howard Stern had her on and she reminds me of Mariah (at least visually, on Howard TV). They are both from LI. Amy lasted like 10 seconds on his show and walked off. Her creepy BF called later to tell Howard she did her time and it was years ago, why couldn't he talk to Amy about other things besides shooting someone. Howard was like, was else is there?!

LOL why did she walk off?

Surely she must have had SOME idea of what Howard Would say to her.

I think I wrote them in the past about 49 cent singles. They don't seem interested in addressing the matter.

So you must know about those sound bytes they play all the time then of "I love your pussy" and "Show me your little girls clit". :lmao::lmao:

LOL why did she walk off?

Surely she must have had SOME idea of what Howard Would say to her.

He was talking to her about the sex tape in a way that he was looking down on the whole thing, then he said "I've got a caller, it's Mary Jo's daughter..." and Amy walked off. MJ's daughter said she just wanted to tell her it's not a good idea to do sex tapes when you have kids.