4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

oh my... 1st time i've seen this... TMB is waaaaaay ahead... even if you add the popularity bar of the second version... still there's the one day advantage... and leads in other outlets... so I guess there is really no way MADONNA will be #1 this week... she will settle for #2 but hopefully jump to #1 the week after next week... i'm talking HOT100 here

In Madonna's defense, she's on the list three times so if you add up the popularity bars... she's not THAT far behind Mariah

oh my... 1st time i've seen this... TMB is waaaaaay ahead... even if you add the popularity bar of the second version... still there's the one day advantage... and leads in other outlets... so I guess there is really no way MADONNA will be #1 this week... she will settle for #2 but hopefully jump to #1 the week after next week...

Like i said in my previous post,Leona was waaaay ahead this morning and she managed to catch up anyway, so anything can happen really.

It's my understanding that the iTunes chart is a weekly one and not daily...so the extra day doesn't really mean much at this point.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

where can im see the popularity bar pls?

i pray that madonna could close that gap by tommrrow am...

I would post a screenshot myself but my itune's still showing her at #3.

I'm sure there'll be a new one in the morning.

I am so lost as to how iTunes updates - is it every hour? Daily? It seems to be different every time I open my player and go to the store. :confused:

Anyway, here's to hoping that Madonna gets another #1.

hcdeluxeitunes.jpg

wow, the Hard Candy Deluxe Edition is a great buy at iTunes

VB dear, post the image in your bulletin, i am sure you have lots of potential buyers from your myspace friends

LOL TOURS CHART JUST POSTED ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 19 :blink:

oh i haven't noticed it...

you gave me the impression that it was long ago since you said you've been trying to copy it ALL MORNING... :chuckle:

Guest Qbanito21
oh i haven't noticed it...

you gave me the impression that it was long ago since you said you've been trying to copy it ALL MORNING... :chuckle:

I STILL DONT KNO HOW BUT AS LONG AS SOMEONE ON HERE KNOWS IM HAPPY.

:thumbsup:

Does any1 know the current staus for 4min on itunes,amazon and realmusic.com???

itunes- #2, amazon- #1, realmusic - #3

not very good for me..i think we gotta do more...

anyways,,is that populiry bar significant?

hmm... In the popularity bars being shown, does anyone else here think that if the popularity bar of song A is twice long as song B then song A's sales is double that of song B? just a thought

I don't think so...i mean,that would mean that Leona's sales dropped more than 60%...and that's unlikely given the song's growth at radio and also, didn't she perform the song @ Letterman on monday?

Of course your theory could be possible if Mariah's on track for 350/400K...

Edited by Gus

I don't think so...i mean,that would mean that Leona's sales dropped more than 60%...and that's unlikely given the song's growth at radio and also, didn't she perform the song @ Letterman on monday?

Of course your theory could be possible if Mariah's on track for 350/400K...

that's the thing, LEONA gained huge sales last week to 219k (82%)... surely it will not decline back to 125K just to make TMB's sales realistic at 250K because TMB's bar is double BL's... but let's not forget that when the bars of BL and 4M were too close, that's when 4MINUTES started to overtake BLEEDING LOVE... hmmm...

Is there a big difference of % between iTunes' downloads and Amazon's ones?

YES, HUGE

iTunes cover around 70%-80% of the downloads market as some say...

it's worth noting that 4 MINUTES is #1 in other download outlets... like AMAZON and RHAPSODY and REAL

YES, HUGE

iTunes cover around 70%-80% of the downloads market as some say...

it's worth noting that 4 MINUTES is #1 in other download outlets... like AMAZON and RHAPSODY and REAL

Nothing? or 20-30%? :lol: