4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

I think she should perform it on Ellen with Justin a week before the album comes out. That would help a lot!

If she promos the single a bit we could see even stronger sales. I wonder if she'll be performing the song solo or with a Justin backing track.

Or we will see her on TV, talking about other things but not her music.

HAS MADONNA MYSPACE already posted a bulletin about 4MINUTES availability? what about mailing lists? I haven't received one notice yet...

I already received one for TOUCH MY BODY though :nocomment:

I already received four for TOUCH MY BODY :thumbsdown:

Guest jamesshot
Mariah will be notifying you by phone shortly. In the phonebook she is currently on page "Burman - Burnstien".

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here I thought she was sitting at the computer clicking "purchase" over and over and over on ITunes.

If you listen hard enough, you can hear the sound of breaking plates coming from somewhere in America :thumbsup:

So I guess we are going to have to be content with Madonna at #2 on itunes for now since if you look at that popularity bar, or whatever the hell it is, Mariah is too far ahead for Madonna to catch up right now?

So I guess we are going to have to be content with Madonna at #2 on itunes for now since if you look at that popularity bar, or whatever the hell it is, Mariah is too far ahead for Madonna to catch up right now?

Anything's possible...this is how the popularity bar looked early in the morning:

2003651014302625858_rs.jpg

And she managed to move up to #2...so who knows what will happen tomorrow!Fingers crossed!

itunesus200803262145eb0.jpg

oh my... 1st time i've seen this... TMB is waaaaaay ahead... even if you add the popularity bar of the second version... still there's the one day advantage... and leads in other outlets... so I guess there is really no way MADONNA will be #1 this week... she will settle for #2 but hopefully jump to #1 the week after next week... i'm talking HOT100 here

Since 4M has just been serviced to radio for less than 2 weeks, Madonna has nothing to lose even if she didn't make it to #1. Moreover, US is not the only country she rely on.

Whereas for Mariah, her song has been out for > 1 month and US is the last place on earth where her albums and singles are able to sell out.