TMB

Digital 219K

Airplay 107m

Chart Point = 326 points

4M

Digital 138K + 36K + 13K = 187K

Airplay 25m

Chart Point = 212 points

Are these the official numbers for digital sales so far or just predictions based on last week numbers?

Are these the official numbers for digital sales so far or just predictions based on last week numbers?

He's using last week's sales&airplay numbers.

tmb2ap3.png

M is catching UP! :thumbsup::dramatic:

She's actually already at n° 3.

They just take a long time in updating the chart.

I cannot wait for her to take the n° 1 spot.

Come on! Come on!

Keep it up, keep it up....you sure are a primadonna! :vanitybonet:

Come ooooon #1!!!!!! Wake up America and start downloading! :p

AMERICA is very much awake right now... 1PM NEW YORK and 9AM PACIFIC? right?

so we'll see lots of action for the next 12 hours...

Guest flotando
AMERICA is very much awake right now... 1PM NEW YORK and 9AM PACIFIC? right?

so we'll see lots of action for the next 12 hours...

I wouldn't expect too much action in the next hours! The top 10 version is really far away in terms of popularity bars. It's gonna be really difficult to get Mariah or Leona.

Possibly if Warner would have released 4 minutes next week we will have 13th top 1 Madonna single in USA, but this way... I guess the song is going to be steady for some weeks, possibly outsells Touch My Pussy, but it's never gonna be #1.

I just posted the pre-order 4MINUTES link in my FRIENDSTER for my US resident friends... most are of my age and grew up with MADONNA

* goes to sleep * ... hope I wake up to a #1 4MINUTES...

I wouldn't expect too much action in the next hours! The top 10 version is really far away in terms of popularity bars. It's gonna be really difficult to get Mariah or Leona.

Possibly if Warner would have released 4 minutes next week we will have 13th top 1 Madonna single in USA, but this way... I guess the song is going to be steady for some weeks, possibly outsells Touch My Pussy, but it's never gonna be #1.

Due to still low airplay? Maybe they werent expecting high airplay? I would love to sell even more when airplay rises...but I doubt it will.

Guest Bad Robot

Guys -- the peak sales week will not be until the week the album is released.

In the US, singles RARELY ever peak right away, they usually grow.

It'll be early May when we see this song peak in the US.

I think the best we can hope for is a #3 placing on next week's hot 100 chart,that is if things keep on going as good as they're going right now.

ummm this song is NOT going to debut at #3 on the hot 100. that is not how the charts work in the US. Songs don't debut at their peak... they work their way up. This song is not going to peak for WEEKS... maybe even months.

ummm this song is NOT going to debut at #3 on the hot 100. that is not how the charts work in the US. Songs don't debut at their peak... they work their way up. This song is not going to peak for WEEKS... maybe even months.

Of course it's not going to debut at #3 because it will debut on 2nite's chart.I'm perfectly aware of how the chart system works in the US,been following them for a long time now...

And where did i say that #3 was going to be it's peak??!!I just said,that #3 is the best we can hope for on NEXT WEEK'S chart(and even that sounds kinda hard to achieve)...some fans are expecting the song to jump to #1 or #2 next week and that's not going to happen.

Of course it's not going to debut at #3 because it will debut on 2nite's chart.I'm perfectly aware of how the chart system works in the US,been following them for a long time now...

And where did i say that #3 was going to be it's peak??!!I just said,that #3 is the best we can hope for on NEXT WEEK'S chart(and even that sounds kinda hard to achieve)...some fans are expecting the song to jump to #1 or #2 next week and that's not going to happen.

#3 is a totally unrealistic number to hope for. by a lot.

#3 is a totally unrealistic number to hope for. by a lot.

I wouldn't say by a lot.

Last week's #3 song sold 91K combined with 110M AI...that's close to 200 chart point.

Lets say 4M has 30M AI and sells 170K wich at this point doesn't seem totally unrealistic at all(if the trend continues),the #3/#4 spot wouldn't be that far.

Guest flotando

I think #3 is not impossible. Just as 'Gimme More' got it when released on Itunes with not that spectacular AI.

I think #3 is not impossible. Just as 'Gimme More' got it when released on Itunes with not that spectacular AI.

Sales were better that time of year. But well see. I hope it hits Top5 eventually. My ultimate dream is that the 2nd single (besides being good) would hit Top 10 with her solo vocals and decent airplay (Over 20 million).

Sales were better that time of year.

Not really...they were kinda the same:

BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS - TOP 50 10/13/07 Chart

1 SPEARS*BRITNEY GIMME MORE 179290

2 SOULJA BOY TELL'EM CRANK THAT (SOULJA BOY) 172478

3 WEST*KANYE STRONGER 156284

4 FEIST 1, 2, 3, 4 127606

5 TIMBALAND FEAT. ONEREPUBLIC APOLOGIZE 104875

BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS - TOP 50 4/5/08 Chart

1 LEWIS*LEONA BLEEDING LOVE 219237

2 LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP 142948

3 USHER LOVE IN THIS CLUB 138414

4 SPARKS*JORDIN NO AIR 128745

5 RAY J FEAT YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I 121861

funny that the counting crows are one spot above her and they had an album called 'hard candy' too

Guest flotando

It wouldnt be that difficult something close to this (sold + airplay)

1.-Touch my Pussy: 200 + 110 = 310 points

2.-Usher 120 + 125 = 245

3.-Leona: 180 + 40 = 220

4.-Madonna 170 +30 = 200

5.-Chris Brown 60 + 130 = 190

6.-Flo Rida 80 + 110 = 190

And yes, with a little bit of airplay more or better downloads, she could reach top 3.

Of course she could be #6, #7, etc, we don't know the amount of downloads, but considering 13000 downloads came from we dont exactly know where last week, I'm optimistic. #3 would not be THAT miracle.

It wouldnt be that difficult something close to this (sold + airplay)

1.-Touch my Pussy: 200 + 110 = 310 points

2.-Usher 120 + 125 = 245

3.-Leona: 180 + 40 = 220

4.-Madonna 170 +30 = 200

5.-Chris Brown 60 + 130 = 190

6.-Flo Rida 80 + 110 = 190

And yes, with a little bit of airplay more or better downloads, she could reach top 3.

Of course she could be #6, #7, etc, we don't know the amount of downloads, but considering 13000 downloads came from we dont exactly know where last week, I'm optimistic. #3 would not be THAT miracle.

Well if airplay played her a bit more......I can see a #1 placement. :thumbsup:

Guest flotando

I could see a #1 next week if Madonna were #1 now at Itunes BY FAR. I mean, through popularity bars, but that is not the case.