4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

Look at the timestamp

thats how you can be sure your getting the current chart.

Today, March 27, 2008, 1:27:41 AM??? is that the time stamp?

that can't be New York time... it's just 12:33AM here in the Philippines and we're 12 hours ahead of New York... :wacko:

Okay, on my chart Madonna is number 3 on top Albums, but still number 6 on top songs. Either way, woohoo!

How do I check time stamp?

check out page 5 of this thread.

that chart is updated a lot faster than the chart on itunes itself.

just be sure to change the number in the url as stated and make sure the times on the chart itself are current

well soon we will have the queen bitch at her throne at #1 and she will stay there for a while!

things will be looking really good if we see 4M leading TMB by start of Thursday... if she leads for 4 days until SUNDAY and that second version show persistence and don't fade away, we will see a mind-blowing sales figure for 4MINUTES on APRIL 2...

Mtzplk: US is out of sync 1 hour with some parts of the world since they are already on Summer Daylight Savings time.

I cannot believe it's #3, what a PLEASANT surprise.

things will be looking really good if we see 4M leading TMB by start of Thursday... if she leads for 4 days until SUNDAY and that second version show persistence and don't fade away, we will see a mind-blowing sales figure for 4MINUTES on APRIL 2...

Warner should release the video on March 31st. instead of April 7th.

It looks like they are more interested in having Madonna have an extended Top 10 stay on the Hot 100 rather than having her #1.

Having her hit #1 in the US would send a far stronger message though. even if it's only for 1 week

Guest mattcho

Don't forget sales from other sources! Holidayguy mentioned to me that 30% of sales come from Real, Amazon, etc...where is it #1.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Don't forget sales from other sources! Holidayguy mentioned to me that 30% of sales come from Real, Amazon, etc...where is it #1.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

OMG that is fantastic!

Do sales count for more than airplay on the Billboard Hot 100?

How exactly do they compile the chart?

Mtzplk: US is out of sync 1 hour with some parts of the world since they are already on Summer Daylight Savings time.

I cannot believe it's #3, what a PLEASANT surprise.

yeah i know but March 27, 1AM means NEW YORK is ahead of US here in Philippines which oh so wrong...

it's March 27 12:51AM here... what time stamp is showing in your browser Hafo dearest?

I just want to know exactly when this #3 standing occured compared to the previous #6... which is quite a jump considering leads tend to be bigger in the upper regions of the chart which could mean 4M is really plowing the field with this one...

Wouldn't it just be lovely to see iTunes US displaying 4M #1 in Top Songs, Top Ringtones and Top Videos then Hard Candy Pre-order... :clap:

Mine is 26 March 2008, 17:58:01 (it's actually 16:58 here but we're out of sync with US, our Daylight Time is in effect this Sunday).

Madonna is #3, #24 and #100.

Mine is 26 March 2008, 17:58:01 (it's actually 16:58 here but we're out of sync with US, our Daylight Time is in effect this Sunday).

Madonna is #3, #24 and #100.

ok just tell us how many hours is the difference when 4M was #6 and #3... sorry, I was away for 7 hrs in my PC and saw #6 for like 30 minutes then when i refreshed it's already #3...

Guest mattcho
Now imagine if she would have better airplay. Lets say if they had waited for couple of weeks for the airplay to rise and then release on itunes.

Could also mean less sales. The more I hear a song on the radio, the less I am apt to purchase on Itunes.

#3 + #24 + #100 could = #2 overall or (gulp) #1!

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

#1 is unlikely.

If we use this week digital single figure, we'll get:

TMB

Digital 219K

Airplay 107m

Chart Point = 326 points

4M

Digital 138K + 36K + 13K = 187K

Airplay 25m

Chart Point = 212 points

Now imagine if she would have better airplay. Lets say if they had waited for couple of weeks for the airplay to rise and then release on itunes.

I don't want to dwell on this anymore... we could say it could've worked in M's favor actually... it will be a useless and endless debate...

anyway, for next week, the momentum will be sustained I suspect by a huge jump to either #1 or #2 next week (APRIL 2) then the video will come out APRIL 7... it will just build and build until the Remixes release and the album release...

one thing I am wishing is that this success to trickle down to the other singles off the album...

ok just tell us how many hours is the difference when 4M was #6 and #3... sorry, I was away for 7 hrs in my PC and saw #6 for like 30 minutes then when i refreshed it's already #3...

GiveItToMe reported the #6 position 2 hours and 20 minutes ago, at 02:49 PM my time.

what I am actually waiting for is:

iTunes:

1. 4 Minutes - Madonna

2. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sigh, I miss candylipsgirl... she should be seeing this...

I think the best we can hope for is a #3 placing on next week's hot 100 chart,that is if things keep on going as good as they're going right now.