4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

how come mariahdaily is claiming that TMB is #1? is that true?

lets hope that airplay also icnreases as this will ensure a jump to top10 next week along with the high downloads..

Unless something REALLY strange happens,Mariah's TMB will be #1 on next weeks chart.

ok,so if i bought the 3 itune songs seperatley at .99,,they count as 3 dwnlds for next weeks sales chart,,,,NOW if i decide to pre-order the deluxe edition of hard candy,,,will that dwnld count AGAIN,,,SINCE i already dwnlded the 3 diffrent available single versions?? also on a side note,,,does any1 here know the diffrence in sales between the various sites,,Amazon,itunes,walmart realmusic etc,,, like what would be the diffrence between a number 1 on amazon and number 1 on itunes,,,a big diffrence or no???

WTF??? I tought that 4 minutes was added this week on music stores.

BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS

-- 113 MADONNA 4 MINUTES 12523 999 0 12523

MAYBE

Rogers Inks Exclusive Deal with Madonna

Category: Music.

Rogers Wireless has inked a deal with Warner Music Canada that will see pop star Madonna’s highly-anticipated new single, 4 Minutes, available exclusively through the Rogers MusicStore.

The song was first released to the radio airwaves yesterday, and will be available for download only through Rogers MusicStore until March 24. Afterwards,

AMAZON's doesn't really matter much... but hey, any lead is a good indicator....

iTunes must corner around 80% of digital download...

what do u mean amazon doesn't matter that much? all downloads are reported to soundscan no matter where they are purchased. itunes is only one site out of many. they all matter!

:vanitybonet:

Alright

so

i can't

post a

but

perezhilton is talking about the battle between Madonna and Mariah

go check it out.....

no doubt it will provide some publicity.....for him

but also

for MADONNA....and less annoyingly Mariah Scarey

GO MADONNA!!!

He changed it.

PerezHilton.com:

An industry expert explains to us the current music brawl between Mariah and Madonna, and why Madge has the advantage it seems!

Says our insider:

"You cannot really compare Madonna's song with Mariah's because….

-If you look at the complete iTunes singles chart, Madonna is in there 3 times with the same song. All together, she would be much higher than #10. Mariah is only on there once.

- Carey's song has been on the radio for more than a month while Madonna's only a week. It is expected that Touch My Body will have a strong first week and go down while Madonna's will gain airplay and rise on iTunes.

-Madonna's was available Tuesday while Mariah's Monday.

- Madonna's song is #1 on Amazon downloads.

- Also, look at the complete album chart on iTunes, Madonna is also there twice (#3, #22) with the same album, which counted as one, would probably take her higher than #3."

And there you have it!!!!! Go Mo!

There is 3 posts about Madonna Vs. Moo on the main page....

On of them says:

"Both Carey and Madonna's new songs dropped on iTunes for commercial sale yesterday."

It is not changed

well, what matters is his latest post...

Guest Bad Robot
well, what matters is his latest post...

Actually really nothing on his site "matters."

Next Wednesday we'll know some numbers. Those will matter.

#64?

wow......how do you say..............less than stellar.....really sad actually.

Yes....so sad!

Less then 24 hours later she only rose to #3! And if not for the other 2 versions she has on itunes charting at #24 and #100 she would ONLY be at #1 by now!

:dramatic:

Update:

#3!

WOW... if that higher 4MINUTES outpaces MARIAH by Thursday and that 2nd version climbs to the teens, WOW MADONNA might be able to block MARIAH, she needs to sell more than 80k copies than MARIAH... TMB stands at 99M and 4M stands at 23M in BDS... this is so so exciting... 4M is looking to be a 200K-250K seller...

If MADONNA ends up being #1 in the HOT100, it would be the sweetest victory ever...

but I will be quite content with MADONNA beating MARIAH for #1 in first-week digital downloads...

Guest Qbanito21

she might go to number 1 by the end of the day.

theres alot of good buzz for this song especially here in miami, she's been played 3 times so far today at WHYI Y100.7 FM