4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

Guest Xanthium
Jesus Christ.

What is up with some of you? Learn some patience and calm down.

This forum is horrible this week with people freaking out left and right, screaming and demanding information NOW and WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? and all that. If following the charts is giving you brain aneurysms and heart attacks then perhaps you should stop paying attention to them. A lot of us enjoy watching the charts but don't get our blood pressure up and expect to know everything within seconds, and you're making it really frustrating.

Just trust that when there IS meaningful information, someone will share it as soon as it's available.

PREACH SISTA PREACH!

Guest mattcho
still pretty sucky.....hung up was #1 around the world...in a matter of hours....the radio is slowing...sales aren't crazy(even with my 5 purchases of the single)

Huh? :dazed:

still pretty sucky.....hung up was #1 around the world...in a matter of hours....the radio is slowing...sales aren't crazy(even with my 5 purchases of the single)

Yah, but that was a few years back, when is a song was download one million time it was a record, today if a song not reach one million its a flop

And in the same subject, did HU past the one million mark?

Is having more than one version on I-tunes is a smart thing?

I know that allot of time to reach the top 10 is the goal cause when it reach that the song is on the main page and take off.

Guest Xanthium
Some of you people have no clue what you are talking about.

#64 is understandable. It's only been at iTunes for 12 hours or so.

Are you expecting Top 10 right away? It doesn't work that way!!!!!!!!

I know, right. Some people are just fucking morons. Now matter how much you tell them how things really work or give them the facts they just ignore it and act like spazzes. All y'all freaking out need to GET A GRIP! Stop shooting off at the mouth when you have NO IDEA what you're talking about! I'm mean, REALLY.

amazon update

1. Low (Feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida

2. Love Song (Album Version) by Sara Bareilles

3. New Soul by Yael Naïm

4. 4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake] (Album Version) by Madonna

5. Bleeding Love (Album Version) by Leona Lewis

6. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

7. No One by Alicia Keys

8. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey

9. Rockstar by Nickelback

10. See You Again by Miley Cyrus

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dmusi...8003714-0089540

go go go ciccone!

:vanitybonet:

All 3 units inside the itunes Top 100 now!

According to iTune time stamp, it's "Tue 25 Mar 2008 12:19:28" (the current time).

In other words, it's been 12 hours and 4M has already reached #37.

In other words, 12 hours after the release, she has already reached #37.

this ranking achieved after just 12 hours of availability is actually better than TMB... and to think there are 3 different listings that were able to chart... 4Minutes may debut as big as TMB in total numbers... WOOOHOOO!!!

Guest mattcho
this ranking achieved after just 12 hours of availability is actually better than TMB... and to think there are 3 different listings that were able to chart... 4Minutes may debut as big as TMB in total numbers... WOOOHOOO!!!

Yeah - TMB wasn't even in the Top 40 at this point yesterday....4M being ahead of TMB at Amazon and Real also indicates where I-Tunes might be headed.

:boxing:

but isnt this bad? For the sales of 4m to debut before the video and before it debuts higher in the radio to guarantee a #1?

Why would I buy a crappy iTunes version when I buy the CD anyway and it will be FAR better quality.

And yet you're the one who made the following comment:

It is certain it will crack HOT100 with near 30 million impressions. Maybe around 70 - 95?

If the gains continue this speed and iTunes 1st week is a success, we have another TOP10 for Madonna?

How can 4M be successful if fans like you simply refuse to help her on download and just waiting for miracles to happen?

Yeah - TMB wasn't even in the Top 40 at this point yesterday....4M being ahead of TMB at Amazon and Real also indicates where I-Tunes might be headed.

:boxing:

yeah... TEAM LOONS vs. TEAM LAMBS... WOOHOO!!!

though I hate that pic being used to promote 4 MINUTES in iTunes...

I prefer the pic with the JUSTIN in it...

amazon update

1. Low (Feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida

2. Love Song (Album Version) by Sara Bareilles

3. New Soul by Yael Naïm

4. 4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake] (Album Version) by Madonna

5. Bleeding Love (Album Version) by Leona Lewis

6. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

7. No One by Alicia Keys

8. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey

9. Rockstar by Nickelback

10. See You Again by Miley Cyrus

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dmusi...8003714-0089540

go go go ciccone!

:vanitybonet:

wow! Better than Mariah (that has 4 times her airplay)

but isnt this bad? For the sales of 4m to debut before the video and before it debuts higher in the radio to guarantee a #1?

it may actually prolong 4MINUTES' life in the TOP10 or even TOP5, for week after week different things will happen to jack up its popularity...

APRIL 7 the video will come out, then APRIL 15 or 22, the remixes and MAXI will come out... APRIL 29, the album will come out and surely some TV promo during this week... we may see at least 5 weeks of MADONNA in the TOP10... we can already rejoice with that, it's been 8 years since she did that...

Guest Azelover
whether she bot the #1's or what, mariah deserves recognition for placing 18 #1's on the Hot 100 in 18 years!

anyway madonna's #1's or songs for that matter, are always more classic... mariah's #1's are forgettable after the third album or so, so take heart

True but there isn't a metric for that. The string pullers don't care if a song is remembered or not that doesn't help Madonna at all.. or anyone. They care about the numbers and that's what will ultimately gonna go down in history for sure, the numbers. I know we've been taught otherwise for the more classical music, but pop classics do wear out, and will wear out. The only thing that will not wear out is the documentation, whether that is a moment of big cultural impact(which Madonna has quite a few of her own, they're not classified simply as remembered hits though) or simply numbers. The fact that a hit is remembered for 20 years will only show its relevance at Madonna's sell-out gigs or other related projects such as successful ad campaigns. Still I don't think we're doing Madonna a favor by comparing her to Mariah.

i never had an itunes account until today

never purchased anything on itunes

i dont even own an ipod

but today for my queen, i created an account and bought the 4 minutes single

so exciting!