4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

we know where she is amost by the hour in the Uk, Sweden, France, Austrailia.......what # is she at in the STATES?!!!!

I really don't know what's wrong with iTunes US... we see different rankings... there must be a bug or something of delayed refresh of data...

Guest Bad Robot

Jesus Christ.

What is up with some of you? Learn some patience and calm down.

This forum is horrible this week with people freaking out left and right, screaming and demanding information NOW and WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? and all that. If following the charts is giving you brain aneurysms and heart attacks then perhaps you should stop paying attention to them. A lot of us enjoy watching the charts but don't get our blood pressure up and expect to know everything within seconds, and you're making it really frustrating.

Just trust that when there IS meaningful information, someone will share it as soon as it's available.

Mariah - #2

Madonna - #106

say hello to MARIAH's 18th #1... I can already see the celebratory cake...

say hello to MADONNA's 37th Top 10... MADONNA will promote it within a month...

Guest missy bi_tch
say hello to MARIAH's 18th #1... I can already see the celebratory cake...

say hello to MADONNA's 37th Top 10... MADONNA will promote it within a month...

whether she bot the #1's or what, mariah deserves recognition for placing 18 #1's on the Hot 100 in 18 years!

anyway madonna's #1's or songs for that matter, are always more classic... mariah's #1's are forgettable after the third album or so, so take heart

USA members...you should download 4 MINUTES 4 times (on different stores).

1)Itunes

2)Real.com MusicStore

3)Amazon.com

4)Walmart.com

This only costs $3,96(you can spend this money....her next tour tickets will worth about $400).

Edited by george harrison

I could see myself buying the individual remixes, but why would anyone want to buy 4 copies of the same single? :wacko: Wouldn't that make us just as loony and #1 obsessed as the Mariah lambs (the very people we make fun of) ?

I could see myself buying the individual remixes, but why would anyone want to buy 4 copies of the same single? :wacko: Wouldn't that make us just as loony and #1 obsessed as the Mariah lambs (the very people we make fun of) ?

Exactly. :crazy: Having 4 identical digital files on a computer for yourself is ridiculous. If they were instead multiple CD singles at least you could give the extra CDs away to people or use them as coasters in your home. :chuckle: If people want to help goose up Madonna's sales stats without wasting their $, just buy each remix in separate transactions. You'll spend the same amount of $$$ as buying the digital remix EP package, but you would contribute more download sales.

Mariah - #2

Madonna - #106

I-Tunes is confusing. I just went to the Itunes store and on the right hand side where it says top songs, touch my body is listed at #5. when you click on the little arrow at the top to show the full top 100 songs its listed at #17. :confused:

Last iTunes update: Mon 24 Mar 2008 14:16:03

Mariah - #23

Last iTunes update: Tue 25 Mar 2008 05:02:44

Mariah - #5

Last iTunes update: Tue 25 Mar 2008 09:06:31

Mariah - #2

Madonna - #106

Observe the last update date & time.

1)Itunes

2)Real.com MusicStore

3)Amazon.com

4)Walmart.com

This only costs $3,96(you can spend this money....her next tour tickets will worth about $400).

Why would I buy a crappy iTunes version when I buy the CD anyway and it will be FAR better quality.

1)Itunes

2)Real.com MusicStore

3)Amazon.com

4)Walmart.com

Oh, fuck off. This bitch just got my money for the single.... something I haven't spent money on since "American Life". $13.99 for the deluxe edition, and $500 for the next concert ticket is more than generous enough.

she's #5 on amazon mp3 chart:

1. Low (Feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida

2. Love Song (Album Version) by Sara Bareilles

3. New Soul by Yael Naïm

4. Bleeding Love (Album Version) by Leona Lewis

5. 4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake] (Album Version) by Madonna

6. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

7. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey

8. No One by Alicia Keys

9. Rockstar by Nickelback

10. See You Again by Miley Cyrus

get on down, ciccone!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dmusi...8003714-0089540

:vanitybonet:

still pretty sucky.....hung up was #1 around the world...in a matter of hours....the radio is slowing...sales aren't crazy(even with my 5 purchases of the single)

where are people getting these itunes charts at?

I googled and i found a top 100 itunes chart but it doesn't have madonna at #64 on the chart yet so it is obviously not updated fast enough.

Plus someone said she was at #106 earlier and now at #64....

Where can I get this chart?

Scrapple: Use this URL

http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net/W...mit=115/rss.xml

Just change the number in the LIMIT= part (e.g. limit=118) and it'll reload automatically with the latest info.

Thanks Hafo. I appreciate it! :thumbsup: