4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

Guest Topaz Scorpio
4 Minutes should be available at iTunes US by now...

I'm not seeing it there yet even though other Tuesday releases like the B-52s are showing on sale.

Thanks for the link. I bought it. I still can't find it though. When I search Madonna it's not listed within the 2 pages of releases. When I search 4 Minutes, Madonna's name comes up, but it directs you to the same album pages. Oh well, I have it thanks to the link.

Guest boytoyville

Thanks for the link! I'm sure the staff at Apple are still getting the site ready for today. I'm sure both Mimi & Madonna will have ads on the front page by later today.

[Zezwer]

It's been 140 minutes since "4 Minutes" made available on iTunes but it didn't appear in iTunes Top 5 till now whereas TMB is #8.

iTunes is snubbing "4 Minutes"! They are all lambs!

I knew it! :dramatic:

[/Zezwer]

I was able to preorder the Deluxe Version of HC. Go to Madonna main page. On the left corner, under ARTISTS AND MORE, click on Madonna. On the list of albums, sort by release date, then you will get the 3 versions of 4 Minutes. If you click on the first 4 Minutes, it will bring you to a page with the track listing and will enable you to preorder the Deluxe Version. Good luck.

I was able to preorder the Deluxe Version of HC. Go to Madonna main page. On the left corner, under ARTISTS AND MORE, click on Madonna. On the list of albums, sort by release date, then you will get the 3 versions of 4 Minutes. If you click on the first 4 Minutes, it will bring you to a page with the track listing and will enable you to preorder the Deluxe Version. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I just pre-ordered it.

Guest ercos

BATTLE OF THE DOWNLOADS!!!

so after a day, whos leading? can we get figures for the first day downloads? or we wait for the BB this week?

not SALES FIGURES!!!!

the # it's currently at.......

where is she?......#45 #24...#5???

we know where she is amost by the hour in the Uk, Sweden, France, Austrailia.......what # is she at in the STATES?!!!!