4 Minutes around the World Sales Charts

Guest Hafo

Guest iMisto

Do we know how the song is doing on the Worldwide chart?? Global tracking chart.. whatever it's called. lol I hope it goes number 1 on that chart, cause she's already the artist with the most number 1's on it! Which I find far more impressive than any single-country chart.

Guest iMisto
^ it's at #3 on the global chart.

I hope she snags the number 1 spot on it soon! Possibly, blocking Whoriah??? :D

I hope she snags the number 1 spot on it soon! Possibly, blocking Whoriah??? :D

Mariah cannot reach no1 on the United World Chart! The song is only in the US a hit. Madonna will be no1 next week and why not her second single will drop 4 minutes from no1 like it happened on March 2006! Hung Up was no1 for 15 weeks, the Sorry was no1 for 7 weeks- Madonna was no1 for 21 CONSECUTIVE weeks. In the second week of March 2006 Sorry was no1 and Hung uP no2 at the same time! Hung Up was dropped to the second place from Sorry!

Jason darling thanks for the wonderful chart info. I hope the Hard Candy era is huge outside the US too. I'm thrilled for the US success but I'm sure Madge wouldn't mind making some euros given the state of the US dollar. lol

Guest iMisto
Jason darling thanks for the wonderful chart info. I hope the Hard Candy era is huge outside the US too. I'm thrilled for the US success but I'm sure Madge wouldn't mind making some euros given the state of the US dollar. lol

ahahahahhaahhahaha!!! I almost forgot about the that! Poor dollar. Euro be kick'n ass! lol

We will NEVER forget this http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks-week10-2006.htm !!! Madonna was no1 with Hung and Sorry from OCtober2005 until May 2006! That's a TRUE record! Hung Up 15 weeks, and Sorry 7 weeks(CONSECUTIVE weeks)! Needless to say that if she hadn't released sorry then Hung Up would have been no1 for who knows how many weeks!!

And some other records from the UNITED world chart!

TRACKS WITH MOST POINTS IN A WEEK

1. Hung Up - Madonna

Warner Bros. - 548.000 points (51/2005)

2. Hung Up - Madonna

Warner Bros. - 545.000 points (49/2005)

3. Hung Up - Madonna

Warner Bros. - 541.000 ponis (50/2005)

MOST SUCCESSFUL ARTISTS(1999-2008)

1. Madonna (Warner Bros.)

2. Britney Spears (Jive)

3. Robbie Williams (Chrysalis)

4. Christina Aguilera (RCA)

5. Eminem (Aftermath / Interscope)

6. Shakira (Epic)

Edited by Jasonakos

Guest iMisto
We will NEVER forget this http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks-week10-2006.htm !!! Madonna was no1 with Hung and Sorry from OCtober2005 until May 2006! That's a TRUE record! Hung Up 15 weeks, and Sorry 7 weeks(CONSECUTIVE weeks)! Needless to say that if she hadn't released sorry then Hung Up would have been no1 for who knows how many weeks!!

And some other records from the UNITED world chart!

TRACKS WITH MOST POINTS IN A WEEK

1. Hung Up - Madonna

Warner Bros. - 548.000 points (51/2005)

2. Hung Up - Madonna

Warner Bros. - 545.000 points (49/2005)

3. Hung Up - Madonna

Warner Bros. - 541.000 ponis (50/2005)

MOST SUCCESSFUL ARTISTS(1999-2008)

1. Madonna (Warner Bros.)

2. Britney Spears (Jive)

3. Robbie Williams (Chrysalis)

4. Christina Aguilera (RCA)

5. Eminem (Aftermath / Interscope)

6. Shakira (Epic)

hahaha! Where's Whoriah Scarey and her number 1's NOW????! Stupid cow.

4 Minutes jumps to #3 in the Global chart, behind Mariah (#2) and Leona (#1).

Hope it gets the #1 spot next week :)

Link

Edited by PJ:

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touch my body is #1 on my country Itunes (Spain)

4 minutes falls to #2

It's so weird because Mariah is a nobody here in Spain(Emancipation sold 18k, COADF sold 200k)

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touch my body is #1 on my country Itunes (Spain)

4 minutes falls to #2

It's so weird because Mariah is a nobody here in Spain(Emancipation sold 18k, COADF sold 200k)

must be a temporary blip... is she there? she's doing euro promo currently

Can u imagine if Madonna outsells the cow in USA? And fatty outsells Madonna outside of USA? It s going that way :). I mean who would ve thought Madonna wont reach N1 in UK and would be behind Mariah in this weeks chart? And who would ve thought that Madonna might really take over the N1 in USA next week? Its like a wicked place!

Guest iMisto
Can u imagine if Madonna outsells the cow in USA? And fatty outsells Madonna outside of USA? It s going that way :). I mean who would ve thought Madonna wont reach N1 in UK and would be behind Mariah in this weeks chart? And who would ve thought that Madonna might really take over the N1 in USA next week? Its like a wicked place!

I'm sure the Europeans are pissed that she picked up a more 'american' sound. lol They've been getting fed like babies, while the American audience adapts to whatever she puts out.

Not that it's bad!! I LOVE euro music!!! :D But, I'm sure the general public prefers a traditional US-esque style....

Record Report

(Venezuela's official charts)

"4 Minutes" debuts at...

#3 TOP ANGLO

#10 POP ROCK

:boxing:

Source:

http://www.recordreport.com.ve/publico/?i=anglo

http://www.recordreport.com.ve/publico/?i=poprock

4 mins it still at number 5 on UK i-tunes, but Touch my body had risen to 6, so it could push 4 mins down to 6 if Mariah can continue to gain x

4 mins it still at number 5 on UK i-tunes, but Touch my body had risen to 6, so it could push 4 mins down to 6 if Mariah can continue to gain x

Mariah is doing a big promo in UK right now. What are her chances to be #1 tomorrow?

(Both lead singles) Could 4 mins be simliar to 'Secret 'lol? In US both have got to 3, in UK, both have got to 5, and so on x

4 minutes - weeks 13-14/2008

1 - Canada

1 - Finland

1 - Denmark

1 - Netherlands

1 - Norway

3 - USA

5 - Sweden

5 - UK

8 - Ireland

14 - New Zealand

europe: #14 (+9)

world: #3 (new)

airplay

5 - Finland

6 - UK

7 - Canada

8 - France

8 - Croatia

8 - Norway

9 - Australia

10 - Sweden

10 - Venezuela

11 - Italy

11 - Denmark

18 - Slovakia

18 - Belgium

19 - Ireland

19 - Switzerland

21 - Germany

21 - Czech rep

41 - USA

europe: #7

downloads

1 - Canada

1 - France

1 - Netherlands

2 - USA

3 - Australia

3 - Switzerland

5 - UK

6 - Spain

europe: #2

TMB has had the video and Mariahs promo this week

4 mins has had airplay and thats IT

Wait till the video kicks off

Guest SuperPop
don't feel any bullet worldwide for this one compared to HU.

Hung Up is one of the rare megahits that occur 3-4 times in a decade...it is also considered by many that it is her biggest ever hit (not salewise ofcourse)...so a comparison with HU is unfair..she may not have again such a huge hit..but that doesnt mean that she cant have very big hits (like 4M)

Guest iMisto
Hung Up is one of the rare megahits that occur 3-4 times in a decade...it is also considered by many that it is her biggest ever hit (not salewise ofcourse)...so a comparison with HU is unfair..she may not have again such a huge hit..but that doesnt mean that she cant have very big hits (like 4M)

Ya, HU is considered one of the biggest hits(globally) in music history. It may not have been GIANT in the States, but if I remember correctly it went number 1 in around 45 different countries... setting an alltime world record. MASSIVE, if you ask me.