4 Minutes around the World Sales Charts

Guest Hafo

With the radio release on Monday and then digital availability the following days, we'll start getting positions soon!

On Digital 7, UK's download site, the song can already be pre-ordered (to be released on the 18) and it's already #1 on their chart:

http://www.7digital.com/charts/track

For Airplay charts, check here.

It's now 19 on UK itunes! It's not even been on sale 24 hours yet! :thumbsup:

Ooooh! I couldn't see it on UK iTunes at 7.20am this morning, although I was half asleep...

*purchases*

I heard it first on Irish Radio this morning, then Capital FM.

19 on UK itunes is ADEQUATE - I wonder if it will chart on Sunday.

Even if it stayed at 19 all week, it would definitely chart. Since it's leapt 20 places in one day though I'd say a Top Twenty, perhaps even Top Ten debut isn't out of the question.

Even if it stayed at 19 all week, it would definitely chart. Since it's leapt 20 places in one day though I'd say a Top Twenty, perhaps even Top Ten debut isn't out of the question.

Absolutely - and no doubt it's just gonna increase, particularly as the general perception is that it's a grower (although for me it was pretty instant.)

Where are Riverwide and JohnnoX these days? Anyone know?

I think they are over at the forum Riverwide started?? I registered and lasted about an hour, it was an ego wankfest unfortunately. When '4 Minutes' first leaked they were all falling over themselves to be the one who hated it most in that tiresome 'we're not loon Madonna fans we tell it like it IS' way.

I think they are over at the forum Riverwide started?? I registered and lasted about an hour, it was an ego wankfest unfortunately. When '4 Minutes' first leaked they were all falling over themselves to be the one who hated it most in that tiresome 'we're not loon Madonna fans we tell it like it IS' way.

:rotfl:

What forum is that?

It's funny how much this project is splitting the fans. And I mean that literally - hysterical how some people are disliking a song and taking it so personally.... :confused:

It's called 'The Other Shore' or something.

I don't have a problem with people disliking the song - I just hate it when it becomes a masturbatory tool and people think they're making a huge statement about themselves by ranting on and on about how it's the worst song of all time.

Where's the 8 in itunes? When I load up the feed it's still saying 19.

The home page indicated #8.

I think it would take some time for the list to be updated. Anyone knows how to refresh the list? :grr:

Well it's nice to know that having a new forum hasn't changed them.

FUCK ME in the ARSE and call me M-DOLLA! :D Never thought it could do that well on the first day in UK iTunes!

Last week the #1 song sold around 40K. If 4 Minutes reaches #1 on iTunes by tomorrow and stays high in the digital chart for the rest of the week, it might have a Top 3 debut. A #1 debut? Depends on how strong the physicals from Estelle and Duffy are...