4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

not many more than her #1's

Most of the bitch's songs either hit #1 or they flop in the US

Moo has 25 top 10 hits.(she won't be catching Madonna anytime soon) who is on the verge of beating Elvis' record for most top 10's in the US.

Thank you, I thought it was about 25 but since Skin69 said she will catch up on Elvis too I was unsure.

Anyway, I find it totally stupid that Radio has so much power in the US, it really makes no sense.

Is this a joke!!!!???? Seriously, this is the most thugged out ghetto deep down in the hood station around. If they really played it I will suck on my big toe.

nope...not a joke. they played it at 5:39 pm

img004.jpg

:demonic:

Thank you, I thought it was about 25 but since Skin69 said she will catch up on Elvis too I was unsure.

Anyway, I find it totally stupid that Radio has so much power in the US, it really makes no sense.

Skin69 was probably talking about MOO's #1's.

MOO is close to Elvis with US #1's but is far off from him in US Top 10's(Madonna is currently tied with Elvis for the most US Top 10's after Hung Up but will soon have the most Top 10's in the US of any artist after 4 Minutes hits the Top 10)

After 4 Mintues hits the Top 10 in the US Madonna will have 37.

How many Top10 hits does Mimi have?

Can't Let Go (#2)

Make It Happen (#5)

Without You (#3)

Anytime You Need a Friend (#12)

Endless Love (Luther Vandross feat. Mariah) (#2)

Sweetheart (#125)

When You Believe (Whitney & Mariah) (#15)

Sweetheart (Jermaine Dupri feat. Mariah) (#125)

I Still Believe (#4)

Crybaby/Can't Take That Away (#28)

Lover Boy (#2)

Never Too Far (#105)

Don't Stop, Funkin' 4 Jamaica (#123)

Never Too Far/Hero Medley (#81)

Through the Rain (#81)

Boy, I Need You (failed to chart on the Hot 100/Bubbling under)

Bringin' On the Heartbreak (failed to chart on the Hot 100/Bubbling under)

I Know What You Want (Busta Rhymes feat. Mariah) (#3)

U Make Me Wanna (Jadakiss feat. Mariah) (#21)

It's Like That (#16)

Shake it Off (#2)

So Lonely (Twista feat. Mariah) (#114)

Say Somethin' (#79)

Fly Like a Bird (#104)

Mine Again (failed to chart on the Hot 100/Bubbling under)

Lil' L.O.V.E. (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony feat. Mariah) (#117)

And not to mention that most of her #1s are forgettable poop.......Yet its funny how many of Madonna's #2s have went on to become way more memorable then most of Mariah's #1s

Like Madonna's "Express Yourself" which only hit #2 but is classic but MOO's "Thank God I Found You" was forgotten the week after the payola pushed the garbage song to #1

Can't Let Go (#2)

Make It Happen (#5)

Without You (#3)

Anytime You Need a Friend (#12)

Endless Love (Luther Vandross feat. Mariah) (#2)

Sweetheart (#125)

When You Believe (Whitney & Mariah) (#15)

Sweetheart (Jermaine Dupri feat. Mariah) (#125)

I Still Believe (#4)

Crybaby/Can't Take That Away (#28)

Lover Boy (#2)

Never Too Far (#105)

Don't Stop, Funkin' 4 Jamaica (#123)

Never Too Far/Hero Medley (#81)

Through the Rain (#81)

Boy, I Need You (failed to chart on the Hot 100/Bubbling under)

Bringin' On the Heartbreak (failed to chart on the Hot 100/Bubbling under)

I Know What You Want (Busta Rhymes feat. Mariah) (#3)

U Make Me Wanna (Jadakiss feat. Mariah) (#21)

It's Like That (#16)

Shake it Off (#2)

So Lonely (Twista feat. Mariah) (#114)

Say Somethin' (#79)

Fly Like a Bird (#104)

Mine Again (failed to chart on the Hot 100/Bubbling under)

Lil' L.O.V.E. (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony feat. Mariah) (#117)

UM....

That is not an accurate list of her US top 10's!

It doesn't include MOO's biggest hits but includes many of her biggest flops that didn't even crack the Top 100 in the US.

I don't know where you got that list but it is not accurate if it is supposed to be of her US Top 10's

nope...not a joke. they played it at 5:39 pm

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: I would have never in a million years EVER would have guessed Hot 97 would EVER touch a Madonna song!!! It had to have been a joke. I am speechless....Probably because my toe is in my mouth. :p

Guest Madlover033003

i am SO surprised Hot 97 played it! LOL. thats awesome!!!

Z100 is playing it like....every hour. Woo!

Guest Madlover033003
That's great news! Looking forward to tomorows Mediabase number :)

That is fucking great!

Bye Bye US Radio boycott of Madonna! Good Riddance! :thumbsup:

*dances*

Seriously, those who get HOT 97 am I joking here? Even the DJs sound like they are two seconds away from busting caps in someones ass. Crazy.

Though I must say, way back in the day HOT 97 played nothing but dance and freestyle music. Those were the days. Ahhhhhhh.

Guest Madlover033003
Seriously, those who get HOT 97 am I joking here? Even the DJs sound like they are two seconds away from busting caps in someones ass. Crazy.

Though I must say, way back in the day HOT 97 played nothing but dance and freestyle music. Those were the days. Ahhhhhhh.

justin, im not sure they gheys on this board know what "caps" are :chuckle:

Would "4 Minutes" have the same success ( I now it is a little early to call it that, but...) on Radio without JT? I think not, but it would still get more airplay than HU.

That's great news! Looking forward to tomorows Mediabase number :)

Same here! I can't remember the last time I was so interested in how a Madonna song is doing on radio. The last 3 days I straight head for the computer as soon as I wake up and check mediabase.

Would "4 Minutes" have the same success ( I now it is a little early to call it that, but...) on Radio without JT? I think not, but it would still get more airplay than HU.

Well Timbaland and Timberlake help, but at the same time there is obviously still an interest in Madonna cause no one cared about Duran Duran's last song even though Timbaland produced it because well.....No one cares at all about Duran Duran anymore. At least not the top 40 radio listening crowd. Thats what is amazing about Madonna. She is going to be 50 yet she can still tap into a young generation like no other artist her age before or after her.

Same here! I can't remember the last time I was so interested in how a Madonna song is doing on radio. The last 3 days I straight head for the computer as soon as I wake up and check mediabase.

Hi Alberto....welcome to Mnation! :D

I must say that I'm worried though.

I know 4 Minutes will be a big hit in the US but...

Warner Brothers screwed up the release and might have ruined her chances at a US #1.

4 Minutes should have been offically added to radio right after the crap french radio leak.

The song is getting a good amount of airplay so far but the song is being released to US iTunes the same day as MOOriah's song which has been on radio for over a month.

One can only hope Usher's single is stong enough to block MooMoo from #1 until her song fades and Madonna can take over the #1 slot!

Also, I have a feeling once the video premieres on MTV on the 29th, 4 Minutes will definitely pick up some steam, considering that Justin & Timbaland are both in the video. If Hung Up could make it to #1 on TRL, I have no doubt 4 minutes will as well. :thumbsup:

Also, I have a feeling once the video premieres on MTV on the 29th, 4 Minutes will definitely pick up some steam, considering that Justin & Timbaland are both in the video. If Hung Up could make it to #1 on TRL, I have no doubt 4 minutes will as well. :thumbsup:

LOL

You do know the real reason Hung Up hit #1 on TRL don't you?

It's quite shady but many of us Madonna fans did something naughty that made TRL change their voting rules

"auto voter"

The song is getting a good amount of airplay so far but the song is being released to US iTunes the same day as MOOriah's song which has been on radio for over a month

Ewwww. I didnt know that.

Thank You Scrapple for making me feel welcome here, that put a smile on my face. Very sweet of you.

You're welcome! :D Hope you have lots of fun here!

LOL

You do know the real reason Hung Up hit #1 on TRL don't you?

It's quite shady but many of us Madonna fans did something naughty that made TRL change their voting rules

"auto voter"

No, I did not know that. I guess that's the same reason "Sorry" spent a week at #1 on TRL as well? Why did you not do the same for "Jump"?

You blew Damian?

LOL

Actually someone made an auto voter program for Hung Up that logged thousands of votes for the video everyday from whoever had the prgram running on their computer.

Shortly after the application was posted on Madonna forums a bunch of Madonna fans started using it and Hung Up instantly kept hitting #1 on TRL.

And then they must have discovered what was going on and TRL limited the amount of votes a video could recieve from each online IP addy.

The day after a bunch of us started using the auto voter application Hung Up hit #1 for the first time on TRL and right after the video was retired TRL changed their voting rules.

Im sure every fanbase back to the NSYNC days was using an auto voter though. Why bother changing the rules now? How rude.

I doubt an Nsync fanbase included anyone smart enough to make such a program.

Anway I wish I still had it so I could show you what it was like.

I'm sure at least some people who will read this thread know what I am talking about though.