4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

Guest Puffy
Well no offense, but you'd just be doing a typical diva-Mariah,stereotypical gay K*nt move by "arranging for me" a time out. And it's not like I'm going to bow down to authority,especially for not doing anything wrong to begin with.

I think the laws for the country as a whole, free speech, etc, are much greater than your little forum here, in which you seem to take SO much pride in running, and in this case, possibly abusing your power.

If you want to be a Hitler, go ahead. In the words of Madonna, to Letterman "it's YOUR karma." And I think I'd be the more noble person in this case.

However, last time I checked, this is a charts thread, and talking bout charts esecially the 4 minutes positions is indeed what this thread about is it not?

Besides if you really think that I need to "calm down" just by posting mere opinions, and not even negative ones at that,

there are so many bigger offenders than I

And besides, I can always create another name with other info and another account just like that so it's not like it matters or that anyone really cares what YOU think. Must you power-trip on the most mundane things, like this silly website forum? It's a celeb forum, not a Hilary vs Obama more serious forum, and judging from your 10,000+ posts, it would appear that yes, this is everything for you.

Quite sad really.

I'm sorry but it's the truth. I don't know what's worse, negative posters, or hypocrites who bash the negative posters, then try to go on power-trips wrongly accusing newbies like myself, and making this site look like the Hitler-forum.

Jeesh.

You cant even say the wrong thing to the wrong person here.

What is this, nazi Gemany?

When's the last time you listened to RAY OF LIGHT?

I suggest you put it in your cd player, you seem to have alot to learn lol.

Guest Puffy

Well I don't quote myself to post more.

Why do you assume that i do that to POST more?

I'm just new here, and I rush and make mistakes.

You guys are kinda mean here, and assume the worst in people.

Jaded much? :thumbsdown:

Guest Puffy

LOL! Well, Hector seems to be hating on me, for NO reason whatsoever, other than, im talking about chart positions about madonna on a chart position thread, on a Madonna forum nonetheless, and wants to get rid of me, for that reason alone.

Why this is a crime, I do not know. :lame:

Guest Puffy

Oh I just realized WHY I seem to quote when I reply.

If you'd allow me to answer, you negative nancies. :censored::censored::censored:

I mean really now, you guys must have been bullied in school or something.

Moving on now,

it's BEAUSE WHEN HIT REPLY, or POST or whatever, my original message gets quoted and automatically appears in the white text box,

so i I don't delete it, it shows up automatically.

Maybe you should talk to the creators of the forum for that then. lol.

I'm sure you think I'm just trying to gather points or something> :dramatic:

Guest Puffy

Im actually a regular and have been on one of the longest madonna forums ever, which is quite dead now

the madonnawebforum. Puffy is my name there too.

Been here since 1998.

I came here recently and so far, SOME OF YOU ARE MEAN :pleasedie:

but for the others, HIIIIIIIIII, can I make some new friends here?

Guest Puffy

OH and by the way, I'm not angry or hyper, this is just my personality. I'm high strung I guess.

Calm down? I can't, I'm already calm.

You're misjudging me. :provoke::lame:

Guest Puffy

ANYWAYS back to the CHARTS::::::::::::::::

I CALLED Z100 in NY, I have a friend who works there, not that he can do much, but the general opinion of Madonna is: they fear her!

Lots of them actually talk sh9t about her because of her age, and what not, but if she ever calls in, or they take calls about her, they try to kiss her butt, because they're afraid that she has power over them andthey can lose their jobs.

So perhaps the reason why KISS FM in LA isn't playing her is actually because they don't LIKE HER. They probably don't for whatever reasons, just like the few people at z100, but they WILL play her music if the people request it, and if she herself does some promo.

By the way, they apparently don't hate her, they're just ageist, because they're focusing on new upcoming artists and people in their 20s, and 30s.

Madonna is considered to be ahas been unfortunately. Come on guys wake up. thats how it is. HOWEVER, she can prove them wrong, and 4 minutes so far is doing the trick.

OH and not EVERY DJ and radio prgrammer and person who works at clearchannel HATES madonna,

just like about 30-40% dont really care about her or think she's a has been.

NOT EVERYONE.

ANYWAYS back to the CHARTS::::::::::::::::

I CALLED Z100 in NY, I have a friend who works there, not that he can do much, but the general opinion of Madonna is: they fear her!

Lots of them actually talk sh9t about her because of her age, and what not, but if she ever calls in, or they take calls about her, they try to kiss her butt, because they're afraid that she has power over them andthey can lose their jobs.

So perhaps the reason why KISS FM in LA isn't playing her is actually because they don't LIKE HER. They probably don't for whatever reasons, just like the few people at z100, but they WILL play her music if the people request it, and if she herself does some promo.

By the way, they apparently don't hate her, they're just ageist, because they're focusing on new upcoming artists and people in their 20s, and 30s.

Madonna is considered to be ahas been unfortunately. Come on guys wake up. thats how it is. HOWEVER, she can prove them wrong, and 4 minutes so far is doing the trick.

OH and not EVERY DJ and radio prgrammer and person who works at clearchannel HATES madonna,

just like about 30-40% dont really care about her or think she's a has been.

NOT EVERYONE.

Z100 is/was so afraid of her thats why they didnt play hollywood,nothing fails,sorry,jump,get together!

Guest Puffy

WELL they're not afraid of her like scared of her. Just in the sense that they're aware she's this rich successful woman,and they wont publicly diss her, but they won't play her songs unless they're really hot, like 4 minutes seems to be doing.

By the way, it all started with American Life the single. That single had everyone literally cringe and make fun of her for a while, so naturally ANYTHING she released afterwards was going to not get played.

my friend also said that he dj's EVEN LIVE ON AIR SAID, "this is the latest from Madonna.......WHAT IS SHE THINKING?" on z100, and they stopped playing it much afterwards.

This is also partially madonna's fault too. :nocomment:

Stop feeding this troll.

Puffy, you need to take a long break from the chart section and chill.

you're right. i am guilty of feeding the troll but sometimes it can be fun! :demonic:

Guest Puffy

Oh, you guys are dirty! :clap::clap: congradulations, you've tagged me as a ranting troll and some of you are TRYING to get a rise out of me while some others are just calling me names.

Is this what madonna fans are like? :crazy:

Fine, I'll just warn everyone and anyone i come in contact with especially at other madonna sites aout you guys.

:goodbye: I'll get the last laugh.

:noway:

Guest Puffy

Please bish, you only wish you had my typing)energy.

Bring it. :boxing:

Dimi, WHY you do this to me, dimi why? :drama:

Christinaaaaaaaaaaaa, christopher bring me the AXE!!! :boozehound:

Edited by Puffy

Guest flotando

Madonna is each time closer to Mariah in terms on Itunes bars. I don't think it's the case but if Mariah is around 250.000 downloads and Madonna is around 230.000 downloads, Madonna has obviously lost a chance to be #1 in USA. Warner should have released 4M next week...

Guest Puffy
Madonna is each time closer to Mariah in terms on Itunes bars. I don't think it's the case but if Mariah is around 250.000 downloads and Madonna is around 230.000 downloads, Madonna has obviously lost a chance to be #1 in USA. Warner should have released 4M next week...

That's what I've been saying in the other forum all along. But honestly, I don't think they realized this was going to be as successful as it turned out to be either.