4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

Madonna fans, L.A. needs you. L.A.'s 102.7 KiisFM is still not getting enough votes to be on JoJo's top 9@9 and it's not getting enough requests and feedback to get plays on the station.

Please anyone can call the toll free number (1-800-520-1027) or e-mail them at www.KiisFM.com to request and vote "4 Minutes".

Thanks for your support!!!!

KIIS can go fuck themselves... they obviosuly will not support it...

but in general it looks pretty good for 4M in the states... if we would just make KIISfm play it too... well this can be Madonna's first US #1 since Music...

On tonight Z100 NY 9@9 4 minutes was at ***number 2***!!!!! Behind only Usher and ahead of Mariah

9. Shake It - Metro Station

8. Run The Show - Kat Deluna

7. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

6. Break The Ice - Britney Spears

5. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

4. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

3. Take A Bow -Rihanna

2. 4 Minutes - Madonna

1. Love In This Club - Usher

KIIS can go fuck themselves... they obviosuly will not support it...

but in general it looks pretty good for 4M in the states... if we would just make KIISfm play it too... well this can be Madonna's first US #1 since Music...

Babe its working they played it today at there morning show with ryan seacreast and others have heard it other times. Our request are working.

Babe its working they played it today at there morning show with ryan seacreast and others have heard it other times. Our request are working.

Well... I guess it's good then??

But have they really put the song on their official playlist yet?

It's gonna be interesting to see when mediabase is updated to see how much they really played it...

but I guess it's good they started it... but I am still very doubtful when it comes to that channel

Guest jamesshot

If they really put it on their playlist- wow- I am a bit shocked. It should give it a nice AI bump.

Maybe that bitch is finally dishing out some payola!

still seriously dislike this song lol, yet am THRILLED that this is lookin freakin' massive for her (possibly her biggest airplay and single since Music and DTM). Never wouldve believed just 2 weeks ago that it would blazing up like THIS so fkin FAST! Album most def. should be #1, single I actually believe MAY get there are well. Im now ofifically predicting at least top 5 smash peak for 4Min, less confident about #1 for the single than the album yet its VERY possible !!!

Guest jamesshot
Z100 sucks ass but I am happy as hell its doing so good on that station! I hope this means they will give her 2nd single a shot as well.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.... :)

Guest Madlover033003
On tonight Z100 NY 9@9 4 minutes was at ***number 2***!!!!! Behind only Usher and ahead of Mariah

9. Shake It - Metro Station

8. Run The Show - Kat Deluna

7. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

6. Break The Ice - Britney Spears

5. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

4. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

3. Take A Bow -Rihanna

2. 4 Minutes - Madonna

1. Love In This Club - Usher

WOOO!!!! :D

3/17/2008 4.113M AudImps 413 spins

3/18/2008 7.292M AudImps 802 spins

3/19/2008 10.350M AudImp 1246 spins

3/20/2008 13.762M AudImp 1734 spins

3/21/2008 17.341M AudImp 2236 spins

3/22/2008 21.316M AudImp 2825 spins

3/23/2008 24.528M AudImp 3320 spins

3/24/2008 24.657M AudImp 3534 spins

3/25/2008 25.364M AudImp 3796 spins

3/26/2008 26.652M AudImp 4071 spins

POP - 129 stations (from yesterday's 125, there are around 140+)

RHYTHMIC - 40 stations (from yesterday's 39, there around 100+ max)

HOTAC - 23 stations (from yesterday's 22, there are around 110+ max)

Doesnt include AC or Latin

Hot AC............1.741

Rhythmic.........3.819

Rhytmic AC.....1.376

Urban............. .055

Top 40.............20.656

Total.............. 27.674AI

also picked up 6 spins in LA! :dramatic:

Guest ercos

As earlier projected / predicted, Four minutes debuted at #68 (Top 70) in the BB Hot100 based on airplay alone.

SIBEDAR : Interesting positions in the BB Hot 100 :

#1. Bleeding Love (good airplay and high downloads, Sales Gainer)

#2. Love In This Club (high airplay, Airplay Gainer but plateaued digital sales)

#3. Sexy Can I (biggest competitor of TMB for #1)

#9 Lollipop (up from 83 due to high downloads)

#15. Touch My Body (down by 1 slot but expect a high jump next week due to sales)

Bleeding Love has exemplified why FM can be number 1 even with not so good airplay, HIGH DOWNLOADS. Well Bleeding Love has good airplay but LITC is higher stil with AI. BL outpace LITC due to higher sales. Same scenario with Lollipop.

In order for FM to enter top10 next week, AI should still improve to 35M to 38M and coupled with 120k downloads. The lower AI it has this week, the better downloads it should have in order to enter Top10.

Doesnt include AC or Latin

Hot AC............1.741

Rhythmic.........3.819

Rhytmic AC.....1.376

Urban............. .055

Top 40.............20.656

Total.............. 27.674AI

also picked up 6 spins in LA! :dramatic:

Almost 28 million AI.

That's very good.

If only Urban started to get just a little bit on board.

Of course, we all hope that LA starts spinning it more. Of course, 6 spins a day would be great already if they kept playing it every day.

Honestly... why is people saying that KIIS LA has started to play the song...?

according to mediabase they are not even listed in "starters"... and if they would have spinned it 4 times like someone said... it should have been listed there now since the lowest starters have spinned it just 2 times yet...

Honestly... why is people saying that KIIS LA has started to play the song...?

according to mediabase they are not even listed in "starters"... and if they would have spinned it 4 times like someone said... it should have been listed there now since the lowest starters have spinned it just 2 times yet...

yeah, i checked that too earlier... maybe by next update... we'll see

Airplay have to at least double or even triple to reach Musics peak of 80 million. With the current trend (1m+ per day) it will take at least 30 weeks to reach that.

30 weeks? mmm.....maybe you mean 30 to 45 days? ;-)

As Bad Robot has mentioned, Four Minutes could end up peaking in early May and by that time - who knows - her peak could be at around 60 million, thus matching DAD's airplay peak.

You never know. Stay positive.

:boxing:

Guest Puffy

I agree, with the airplay thing. Why is everyone thinkin that this is going to magially hit #1 now? Personally I think that the single download should have been pushed up to April so thatit could gain more momentum on radio.

The first week's sales are enough to give it the biggest jump ever, but after that, sales will go down, and even if airplay slowly increases like it has been, it's just going to stall somewhere in the TOP 10 for a few weeks and then fall off.

However, MAYBE after the video gets released and the physical singles, MAYBE it can have small jumps as well, who knows.

The album getting released, might also have some impact, but small I'm sure.

I personally think that the digital single was released too early on Itunes. Why release it now, when the song still needs to grow on airplay?

No one's gonna request it when they have it on their ipods already.

I think Warners yet again scr(wed Madonna out of a POSSIBLE #1, and it's not like Madonna's done ANY early particiation promotion either. If she really wanted LA to play it, she would have done ALOT of promo over there and gave them some $$$ lol.

I say, it wont hit #1 because of timing, and promo laziness.

Sorry, u want #1, u have to get clever, crafty and strategic like Mariah. Especially if you're Madonna!.

IT's not like she's radio's and billboard's love child.

I agree, with the airplay thing. Why is everyone thinkin that this is going to magially hit #1 now? Personally I think that the single download should have been pushed up to April so thatit could gain more momentum on radio.

The first week's sales are enough to give it the biggest jump ever, but after that, sales will go down, and even if airplay slowly increases like it has been, it's just going to stall somewhere in the TOP 10 for a few weeks and then fall off.

However, MAYBE after the video gets released and the physical singles, MAYBE it can have small jumps as well, who knows.

I personally think that the digital single was released too early on Itunes. Why release it now, when the song still needs to grow on airplay?

I think Warners yet again scr(wed Madonna out of a POSSIBLE #1, and it's not like Madonna's done ANY early particiation promotion either. If she really wanted LA to play it, she would have done ALOT of promo over there and gave them some $$$ lol.

Sorry, u want #1, u have to get clever, crafty and strategic like Mariah. Especially if you're Madonna!.

Agree... releasing the single this early will just prevent any possible #1

And actually there was a chance for #1 I think... but not anymore... offcourse sales will fall after the first weeks... and to get that #1 she would need to build up some more radio monumentum... and now is not enough...

this will be highest at #5 I think... it should and could have been #1 or at least top.3 if they would have done it a little smarter...

well well... at least she'll have another top.10 single...

Guest Puffy

ALSO, I"m aware that once radio airplay and AI starts decreasing that you start falling on the billboard charts, but once SALES start falling, do they just count the TOTAL SALES reached towards the charts? OR do they ONLY count sales for THAT WEEK ALONE?

FOr example if next week Madonna has lets say 36AI, 5000 spins ish, and 100,000 in sales, and then the week after she has about 40,000 in sales, but around the same airplay (IM JUST obviously making this up randomly, dont take my numbers seriously), does that mean that her position on billboard will FALL? Do the ONLY count the 40,000, and dont treat it like 140,000? How is that calculated?

IF they only count week by week by week, which is natural I'd think, then she just scr9wed herself big time.

The should have given the song more chances to grow.

Did they REALLY THINK airplay was going to peak NOW? Are they 12 years old?

If a beginner can see the error why can't they?