4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

Guest boytoyville

Didn't hung make it to #1 on the z100 request & that was like the only time they would play or something...maybe I'm totally wrong...

Guest SuperPop
:manson: HELLO mtzl, it's nice to see you've still retained your IDIOCY on a very high scale! :thumbsup:

If Madge sells 300K of this sonic cum-stain, I will happily finger-fuck you.

Yes, THOSE are the odds here.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Didn't hung make it to #1 on the z100 request & that was like the only time they would play or something...maybe I'm totally wrong...

It made it to number 1 on the high noon countdown. Madonna is #7 on the top 9 at 9. I honestly dont know how each seperate countdown works or how they tally each, but Z100 tends to treat the top 9 at 9 as the most importaint one. I dont think HU ever even made it to that countdown. And for crying out loud, #7 is VERY good for Madonna. This is a station that plays toward the freakin radio Disney crowd. Most of their playlist is geared toward tweens and teens so the fact that Madonna is even charting on a countdown here is a big deal aside from the fact that even if the station as a whole is shit, it still is the #1 station in America. (Hell, she even passed Usher and his new song tonight on the countdown.)

I wish she would have named the album "Heavyweight" instead of "Hard Candy" if she is going with the boxing theme.

Heavyweight is ok too, and also Mimi-esque... :chuckle:

:manson: HELLO mtzl, it's nice to see you've still retained your IDIOCY on a very high scale! :thumbsup:

:dramatic:

hello, Your BRUTAL Stupidity... clearly you retained your stupidity on a very high scale...

3/17/2008 4.113M AudImps 413 spins

3/18/2008 7.292M AudImps 802 spins

3/19/2008 10.350M AudImp 1246 spins

3/20/2008 13.762M AudImp 1734 spins

3/21/2008 17.341M AudImp 2236 spins

POP - 112 stations (from yesterday's 108, there are around 140+)

RHYTHMIC - 43 stations (from yesterday's 39, there around 100+ max)

HOTAC - 27 stations (from yesterday's 27, there are around 110+ max)

Oh my GOD! 17.3 Millions already!!!

This is going to be HUGE!!!!

MADONNA deserves it! She works hard and she is going to get it!!!

I'm so happy for this! :D

Can it crack 20 million tomorrow? POP is REALLY behind this track.

yes, it will very much crack 20M... probably around 20.5M-21M with 2700 spins...

it's POP gains is bigger than Touch My Body in its first week...

for the next 2 days we will see POP gains higher than 2000+ (right now it's 1650)

Can it crack 20 million tomorrow? POP is REALLY behind this track.

If it grows at the same rate tomorrow it will crack 20 million plus :thumbsup:

Let's Hope So!!! :D

y'all better brace yourself as early as now for the monday update... it may not be as huge as this 3.5M audimp a day increase... but seeing that there are still 30 stations not spinning the song, it may sustain it until early next week... I predict 27M by end Tuesday...

How long did it take HU to hit its peak airplaywise?

i honestly can't remember anymore, I haven't been paying attention to airplay since the American Life singles...

y'all better brace yourself as early as now for the monday update... it may not be as huge as this 3.5M audimp a day increase... but seeing that there are still 30 stations not spinning the song, it may sustain it until early next week... I predict 27M by end Tuesday...

I just hope you're wrong and it can even be better than that :thumbsup::boxing:;)

And without any spin at all from KIIS fm Los Angeles. The station can give even 8 million impressions on the song that is no1 on its playlist.

I hope they put it on the playlisy soon... even a mediocre airplay from that station can give 2AI.

And without any spin at all from KIIS fm Los Angeles. The station can give even 8 million impressions on the song that is no1 on its playlist.

I hope they put it on the playlisy soon... even a mediocre airplay from that station can give 2AI.

It must start playing it next week for sure, don't worry ;)

"Keep it up! Keep it up!" :thumbsup:

it really is obvious that KIIS is ignoring this song... for what reason, we can only guess...

They may add it later, just like HU. Can you imagine: KIIS LA played Hollywood, but not this?

The question is, can it maintain the growth after first 2 weeks and will RHY start warming to it? If it can, we are looking numbers like 50 - 80 million, which are huge for Madonna (DAD, Dont Tell Me and Music).

I think that generally KISS is a bit slow sometimes... They almost did the same with Leona Lewis and Pink's 'Who Knew'. They put them on their playlist when the songs were hits on other pop stations. 4 Minutes is almost a hit in stations like z100

Can anyone please post which are those 30-35 pop stations that don't play the song yet??

Edited by Jasonakos

Be thankful that at least somebody like mtzlpk gives us all regular chart updates. No need to be mean