4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

3/17/2008 4.113M AudImps 413 spins

3/18/2008 7.292M AudImps 802 spins

3/19/2008 10.350M AudImp 1246 spins

3/20/2008 13.762M AudImp 1734 spins

3/21/2008 17.341M AudImp 2236 spins

3/22/2008 21.316M AudImp 2825 spins

3/23/2008 24.528M AudImp 3320 spins

3/24/2008 24.657M AudImp 3534 spins

3/25/2008 25.364M AudImp 3796 spins

3/26/2008 26.652M AudImp 4071 spins

3/27/2008 27.908M AudImp 4339 spins

POP - 131 stations (from yesterday's 129, there are around 140+)

RHYTHMIC - 37 stations (from yesterday's 40, there around 100+ max)

HOTAC - 22 stations (from yesterday's 23, there are around 110+ max)

Guest ercos
MADONNA can only achieve that if she has FULL TOP 40 support plus HALF RHYTHMIC & HOT AC support

at least it seems Urban is picking up although...

anyway, 3 more days and lets see

AI of FM is now (only) 28M.

She needs at least 35M AI for a sure sure top 10 or #7.

am getting scared...

No she doesnt. HU was Top10 with lower AI.

And her sales seem to be quite massive, possible 2-3 biggest saller of the week. SO it is already a "surefire" Top10 hit, with its current AI and sales.

3/17/2008 4.113M AudImps 413 spins

3/18/2008 7.292M AudImps 802 spins

3/19/2008 10.350M AudImp 1246 spins

3/20/2008 13.762M AudImp 1734 spins

3/21/2008 17.341M AudImp 2236 spins

3/22/2008 21.316M AudImp 2825 spins

3/23/2008 24.528M AudImp 3320 spins

3/24/2008 24.657M AudImp 3534 spins

3/25/2008 25.364M AudImp 3796 spins

3/26/2008 26.652M AudImp 4071 spins

3/27/2008 27.908M AudImp 4339 spins

POP - 131 stations (from yesterday's 129, there are around 140+)

RHYTHMIC - 37 stations (from yesterday's 40, there around 100+ max)

HOTAC - 22 stations (from yesterday's 23, there are around 110+ max)

RHY needs to rise faster. URB is starting to luke warm to it.

Guest ercos
No she doesnt. HU was Top10 with lower AI.

And her sales seem to be quite massive, possible 2-3 biggest saller of the week. SO it is already a "surefire" Top10 hit, with its current AI and sales.

lets sure hope so, we all want FM to enter top 10 next week. it will be historic.

Guest robingr

From Drownedmadonna:

"4 Minutes" has finally been aired on Los Angeles KIIS FM yesterday at 5:00pm, and the day before at 2:45pm. The DJ said that he received 5 "billions" of emails, so he played it!

See, THEY ARE SO FKING RELUCTANT AT PLAYING MADONNA. If a song gets very many requests they should play it once an hour!!!!! If US radio really loved Madonna they would play it much more than this. But they hate her!!!! As much as the people love her it would have atleast 75 million AI by now!!

It´s like "People are requesting it like crayy so I play it once a day." You fking looser, you fking moron of a DJ you KIIS bastard. IT´S OVER PEOPLE!

From Drownedmadonna:

"4 Minutes" has finally been aired on Los Angeles KIIS FM yesterday at 5:00pm, and the day before at 2:45pm. The DJ said that he received 5 "billions" of emails, so he played it!

See, THEY ARE SO FKING RELUCTANT AT PLAYING MADONNA. If a song gets very many requests they should play it once an hour!!!!! If US radio really loved Madonna they would play it much more than this. But they hate her!!!! As much as the people love her it would have atleast 75 million AI by now!!

It´s like "People are requesting it like crayy so I play it once a day." You fking looser, you fking moron of a DJ you KIIS bastard. IT´S OVER PEOPLE!

You're so right!

People delude themselves in here that a couple of spins in like 2 weeks means that the radio supports it... NO!

THEY DON'T

And if they would have really got that many requests they would play it more... they don't... because they want to prevent Madonna for having a hit... that's for sure...

It's so hard for them to give the song a couple of spins even with all requests... it's like they honestly feel sick of touching the cd or something...

This thread and other threads in the chart forum are littered with RETARDATION. :manson: If some people keep going CRAZY and throwing these chart threads off kilter with pages of hysterical crap don't be surprised if your access to this section is removed. :agnetha:

Guest Bad Robot
This thread and other threads in the chart forum are littered with RETARDATION. :manson: If some people keep going CRAZY and throwing these chart threads off kilter with pages of hysterical crap don't be surprised if your access to this section is removed. :agnetha:

THANK YOU!

What are you talking about?They played the song more than 10 times since wednesday...the song is doing very well.

What are you talking about?They played the song more than 10 times since wednesday...the song is doing very well.

Its funny that before the 4 minutes hit the airwaves, Zezwer were creating so much negativity here, then during the first wonderful week of the song he stopped posting, now that the song is showing a little bit of slow gains, he's all back with his negativity posts. Dude, seriously?

Its funny that before the 4 minutes hit the airwaves, Zezwer were creating so much negativity here, then during the first wonderful week of the song he stopped posting, now that the song is showing a little bit of slow gains, he's all back with his negativity posts. Dude, seriously?

Oh... why would I even care what someone that is just commenting in his 2nd post says...

I am negative towards KIIS LA... that's basically it... I think the airplay looking good in general...

next

27/3

AC - 9 (+2)

HAC - 240 (+12)

POP - 3322 (+219)

AAA - 0 (-1)

URB - 25 (+10)

RHY - 743 (+26)

Total Spin - 4339 (+268)

AI - 27.908 (+1.256)

*** Latin, RHY AC not included

Guest robingr

Really? So you think this statement: 4 Minutes" has finally been aired on Los Angeles KIIS FM yesterday at 5:00pm, and the day before at 2:45pm" is old? It was posted todaz on Drownedmadonna. In that case, it´s awesome!

Guest robingr

Are you talking about personal insults? I could absolutely keep away from that, I just thought that it was okay since it seems like a regular thing here.

It's too early to say KIIS has "supported" 4MINUTES... 12 spins don't cut it... if it gets into its TOP15, that's real support...

I wouldn't complain and I wouldn't celebrate just yet either...

but indeed, them saying last week saying that they barely have demand for it is the reason they are not playing it, then saying they played it in the last 2 days because of "billions" of emails is quite conflicting... they gave in and followed others is more like it

Guest robingr

you should know mtzlplk, you´re cool and have been on these boards for ages and that doesn´t include dotmusic.com......So you think 4M is doing well in the U.S?

Guest Puffy
It is discussed in "4 Minutes on the Billboard Charts" thread.

Okay well then, what are the chances that 4 minutes will rise to the top 20 in airplay?

you should know mtzlplk, you´re cool and have been on these boards for ages and that doesn´t include dotmusic.com......So you think 4M is doing well in the U.S?

thanks, but i was also a dot alumnus with the same username, what was your nick then?

Yes it is doing very very well and she has real chances of being #1 in the HOT100 with this for the whole of April...

Guest Puffy
thanks, but i was also a dot alumnus with the same username, what was your nick then?

Yes it is doing very very well and she has real chances of being #1 in the HOT100 with this for the whole of April...

Yeah but you guys are ignoring the fact that Mariah is her biggest competitor and is BEATING her in terms of airplay AND sales (so far), and promo.

So, how is Madonna going to hit #1 despite that mimi is beting her in everything?

Poor Janet. She only wishes she can rule the charts again. :demonic::demonic::demonic: