4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

Guest Bad Robot

SALES WILL NOT PEAK UNTIL THE WEEK OF THE ALBUM RELEASE.

In the US, sales rarely peak the first week a song is out!

Withholding the digital single would not have accomplished anything.

Geez people. How many times do I have to say that?

Guest Puffy

Well in THAT case, we have ourselves here a winner. And a possible #1. But most LIKELY top 5. I mean unless she has stellar sales, and the video/maxi make an impact, and depeding if she does ANY promo in April in the US.

WHy doesn't she just go on American Idol, go to LA or NY and DO something? IF she really wants numbers, going on the most popular show in the country would be a smart move.

Duh.

Also, where can we get the OFFICIAL information on the sales charts, and airplay charts if we're not members to any websites?

Thanks.

the only valid point that complainers may raise here is at least if the digital single was pushed to March 31 or April 1... when TMB surely will experience a sales drop after one week dominance and the competition will be a lot weaker... but hey, what's done is done.... who knows by second week 4 MINUTES may sustain its dominance... the video will create buzz then the remixes will definitely help sales and the finale, the week of the album release... there are still lots of chances to be #1...

Well in THAT case, we have ourselves here a winner. And a possible #1. But most LIKELY top 5. I mean unless she has stellar sales, and the video/maxi make an impact, and depeding if she does ANY promo in April in the US.

I assure you, if that popularity bar in iTunes is any indication of things for next week, 4MINUTES will be TOP3 in the HOT100 next week...

26/3

AC - 7 (+3)

HAC - 228 (+23)

POP - 3103 (+206)

AAA - 1 (-1)

URB - 15 (+9)

RHY - 717 (+35)

Total Spin - 4071 (+275)

AI - 26.652 (+1.288)

*** Latin, RHY AC not included

Honestly... why is people saying that KIIS LA has started to play the song...?

according to mediabase they are not even listed in "starters"... and if they would have spinned it 4 times like someone said... it should have been listed there now since the lowest starters have spinned it just 2 times yet...

Um...the reason why people are saying that KIIS-FM is spinning the song is because they are. Check out the link below (it's from MEDIABASE) and scroll down to Madonna's name. On the right hand side it says 6. Thats the # of spins it got in one day!

KIIS-FM

Um...the reason why people are saying that KIIS-FM is spinning the song is because they are. Check out the link below (it's from MEDIABASE) and scroll down to Madonna's name. On the right hand side it says 6. Thats the # of spins it got in one day!

KIIS-FM

Well... I have never seen that page...

I saw the Mediabase site with radio stations that have started to play 4M... the least were 2 spins... and KIIS was not mentioned on that page at all..

so it's all kind of confusing actually

Guest boytoyville

KIIS-FM

Isn't that the total spins of the week so far not of the day?

Isn't that the total spins of the week so far not of the day?

yeah it is for the week but they didnt play it monday or tuesday and started again on wednesday. that 6 your seeing is for wednesday alone. if you check it tomorrow and the spins have increased the difference between the 6 and the new figure is what was spun today( 3/27/08)

Just on my way home for being out this evening I heard 4 MIN on the radio 4 freakin times. And one of them was on Q102 which someone said started playing it, but this was the first time I heard it on that station. Again, they have not played a Madonna song since Dont Tell Me I think.

Madonna was again number ****2**** tonight on Z100NY 9@9!!!!! It's great!

9. Break The Ice - Britney Spears

8. Run The Show - Kat Deluna

7. Shake It - Metro Station

6. Damaged - Danity Kane

5. Take A Bow -Rihanna

4. Love In This Club - Usher

3. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

2. 4 Minutes - Madonna

1. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

Guest Madlover033003
Madonna was again number ****2**** tonight on Z100NY 9@9!!!!! It's great!

9. Break The Ice - Britney Spears

8. Run The Show - Kat Deluna

7. Shake It - Metro Station

6. Damaged - Danity Kane

5. Take A Bow -Rihanna

4. Love In This Club - Usher

3. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

2. 4 Minutes - Madonna

1. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

now tell me, the song JUST finished at 9:30. how did you know that 10 minutes earlier? lol

ill tell u if u get naked and wear a Hillary Clinton pin hiding your dick and post a picture of it on this board :) LOL ;)

Greek boys know everything!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ill tell u if u get naked and wear a Hillary Clinton pin hiding your dick and post a picture of it on this board

:lmao: Now why would I want to hide my dick?

LOL

will you continue giving inside information?

Do you know exactly HOW CLOSE she was to #1?

she's very close actually if you combine #2 and #32 bars...

the fact that she is still closing the gap simply means sales gains of #2 is faster than TMB... good news still

I will be content with a #1 position in the downloads department next week

Guest ercos

LETS HOPE THAT fM WILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME JUMP AS WITH LOLLIPOP. LOLLIPOP WAS #2 IN THE DIGITAL SALES and in jumped from 83 to 9.

If FM can sell 100k plus, it will jump probably to #7

she's very close actually if you combine #2 and #32 bars...

the fact that she is still closing the gap simply means sales gains of #2 is faster than TMB... good news still

I will be content with a #1 position in the downloads department next week

LOL thanx but I was actually talking about the Z100 countdown

The bars are a little deceptive because each song's bars are relative to the best selling song. At least Madonna is selling great at all downloading sites. If only her airplay would explode a bit faster. I'd be happy with at least 80 million AI.

The bars are a little deceptive because each song's bars are relative to the best selling song. At least Madonna is selling great at all downloading sites. If only her airplay would explode a bit faster. I'd be happy with at least 80 million AI.

MADONNA can only achieve that if she has FULL TOP 40 support plus HALF RHYTHMIC & HOT AC support