4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

all these damn numbers are fucking confusing!!! CAN SOMEONE TELL IF ITS DOING GOOD OR NOT?

YES CAN PLEASE SUM1 TEL THAT ITS GOING GREAT....PLSSSSSSSSSSSSANYONE

#4 on the Z100 9 @ 9!

there are still many stations not playing it..like kiss fm in LA...m just so wondering why are they neglecting madonna this big?

answer please...can anybody ask kiss fm in la why?

there are still many stations not playing it..like kiss fm in LA...m just so wondering why are they neglecting madonna this big?

They are pro Mariah! The day 4 minutes came out Mariah did a long interview on the station. I believe her people dumped alot of money to KISS.

Guest Bad Robot

This was already answered way earlier in this thread. Scroll through and find it.

The song is doing great. That's all anyone needs to say right now.

Guest jamesshot
NO, as long as it's done in moderation and you don't badger the DJ

From what my DJ friend said, if the song is getting good airplay, you can request every now and then but if its getting good airplay and the song is good, other people( non-fans) will do the work for you.

If the song is not being played at all or limited, requesting in moderation( that means no more than twice a day) is generally OK( cant hurt).

Anything more than that, the DJs get pissed because if management said not to play it there is nothing the DJs can do( unless they have a lot of power at the station).

The song is doing great. That's all anyone needs to say right now.

:clap::clap::clap: And to think. No video yet or anykind of promotion from Madonna herself as of yet.

wait until the video! :dramatic:

thank you kiis fm just played it.....WE HAVE TO THANK THEM AND HOPE THAT THEY PLAY IT MORE...

no the fuck it doesn't

u bythes sound so damn dumb

how many times did kiss fm played it today?sum1 answer please

I think 2 times so far.

good enough,,we pray that it will be played more...

just wana ask, y ia the AI 4 mins rise only a bit?compared to moriahs wen tmb was on its 2nd week..

Guest ercos

top60 in the Hot100 Airplay? i guess thats okay but i am hoping for a higher debut in the airplay charts as lots of songs have decreased airplay this week.

but, its going to be a low debut for 4 Minutes in the entire Hot100 which is okay since the more exciting event wud be the jump on the April 4 edition when the downlaods are factored in.

but, well theres a but, the AI this week seems to have slowed down....

currently, its only at 25.3M, only with 0.8 increase so far since the first week.

if the AI reaches 40M and with 120k downlaods, its a sure top10 in the April 4 edition. The 120k is actually a possibility but the 40M AI by this week? i doubt, but i am hoping for the best.

Madge needs the Top10 this April to be the FIRST ARTIST TO BREAK AN ELVIS BB RECORD!! yes!!!! :)

SIDE NOTE: what about Mariah's TMB you ask? a number 1 for TMb is not quite possible as Usher, Chris brown and Ray J have VERY strong airplay.

3/17/2008 4.113M AudImps 413 spins

3/18/2008 7.292M AudImps 802 spins

3/19/2008 10.350M AudImp 1246 spins

3/20/2008 13.762M AudImp 1734 spins

3/21/2008 17.341M AudImp 2236 spins

3/22/2008 21.316M AudImp 2825 spins

3/23/2008 24.528M AudImp 3320 spins

3/24/2008 24.657M AudImp 3534 spins

3/25/2008 25.364M AudImp 3796 spins

POP - 125 stations (from yesterday's 125, there are around 140+)

RHYTHMIC - 39 stations (from yesterday's 41, there around 100+ max)

HOTAC - 22 stations (from yesterday's 22, there are around 110+ max)