4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

I listened to Kiisfm all day in Los Angeles and didt hear it once. Does anyone know if they played it at all?

Since Mariah was a guest there today I think she went there personally with her payola to keep them from playing Madonna instead of her...

Ryan seems to suck up to her alot it seems... so I guess he is on her team and is having his say on the channel aswell... also she is playing extremely smart... the interview just HAD to be on the same day of a Madonna premiere of a song... everything to keep the focus of Madonna... hmm :nocomment: coincidence or not?? I think that bitch is up to something... she is probably as crazy as her LAMBS and she LIVES for those #1's... so... the competition must be silenced... PAYOLA**

She was on most the morning and I didt hear the song then or all day. Anyway we can tell if it got played?

Here we go American Life Part2.

I have a bad feelin it will flop in the US too...

I mean after one day it just didn't seem to gain any major interest... not as much as for instance TMB did in the same amount of time...

That Mariah bitch is now using her Payola not only to get plays... but to keep someone else from getting plays too... :dramatic:

Plus... I still think some channels just won't drop that Madonna radio-embargo...

4M is hotter... hotter than most tracks on US radio at the moment... but it doesn't get the treatment it deserves... I know it's just one day... but still...

some stations that have played the song:

KSYY

WFLZ

WWST

WBZW

KQCH

WZEE

WBNS

WHKE

KZCH

WWST

WQEN

WAKS

XHTO

KNGY

KSYY

WPST - 94.5 (Philadelphia)

KLZR

KQCH

KZCH

WIAC

WHKF

WBNS

RADIO-105

KVPW - Power 106 (Kingsburg / Fresno, California)

KNRJ - 101.1 FM (Phoenix, Arizona)

WIXX - 101 WIXX (Green Bay, Wisconsin)

WKGS - KISS 106.7 (Irondequoit, New York)

KNGY - Energy 92.7, Pure Dance (San Francisco)

WBZW - B94 (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)

KMHX - Mix 104.9 (Rohnert Park, California)

WXKS - KISS 108 (Boston)

WQAL - Q104 (Cleveland, Ohio)

KKDM - KISS 107 FM (Des Moines, Iowa)

KKPN - Planet 102.3 (Corpus Christi Metropolitan Area in the state of Texas)

KMVK - MOViN' 107.5 (Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas)

WIHT - HOT 99.5 (washington dc)

WHTZ - z100

KWIN - 97.7 (Stockton, California)

XHMORE - Blazin' 98.9 FM (San Diego-Tijuana, Californa)

WNYZ-TV

KSPW - 96.5 FM (Sparta, Missouri)

KEZE - WIRED 96.9 (Spokane, Washington)

^ Thanks but any LA stations?

i havent finished adding in all the details for all the stations

but there are tons more to add!!

im sure i'll come across a LA station, dont worry babe

She was on most the morning and I didt hear the song then or all day. Anyway we can tell if it got played?

Here we go American Life Part2.

I highly doubt this will be AL Part 2.

I think the album is destined to do better than COADF in the US.

I predict 2X Platinum in the US and 8 million worldwide(and I still think Hard Candy will be the best selling album worldwide of 2008)

For crying out loud, its the first day its been out people. In total I probably heard it 10 times on the radio alone today. You know how long its been since I heard a new Madonna song on the radio that much in one day!!!?? Since forever!!!

Guest moboy

Exactly, what is wrong with some of you? It's near 150 spins if not closer to 200. KNGY has played it every hour. Kansas City has played it nearly every 3 hours.

Just because it's Madonna does not mean out of the box smash, it's not 1985. It will do fine. Most Rhythmic and some Urban will play this once they see the love from Top 40 and some other Rhythmic.

botoxic at Pulse:

These numbers are totally from memory and off the top of my head, but I believe these are the (very) rough Mediabase airplay peaks for Madonna's most recent singles.

Music: ~80 million

Don't Tell Me: ~65 million

WIFLFAG: ~33 million

Die Another Day: ~60 million

American Life: ~26 million

Hollywood: ~8 million

Hung Up: ~32 million

Sorry: ~7 million

Jump: ~5 million

The song is FLOPPING already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::( Time to rush release single #2!!!!!! :fatherandy:

Yes it is obviously a huge flop!

At the time you posted this message the song wasn't even released in the US and was ony released in a some countries for a FEW hours....but the song is obviously a flop because you're a MOOriah lamb!

Fuck You!

WIFLFAG: ~33 million

Now THAT shocks me. I never heard WIFLFAG once on the radio.

And :lol: at people who take Chicken Little seriously. Obviously whoever that poster is, is just joking around.

Do people not realize that Chicken Little is an alias designed to TAKE THE PISS?

Christ, now I remember why I don't visit this section.

:lmao::lmao: Seriously. Its not THAT hard to connect the dots.

That Mariah bitch is now using her Payola not only to get plays... but to keep someone else from getting plays too... :dramatic:

You are insane.

Guest FrozenLight
I hope it only gets to Bubbling Under #1 this first week... So that it will have a massive debut in its 2nd week (with digital sales)

Those are good numbers for the first day....hope it reaches 15+ million by the end of week 1

You are insane.

Haha... don't take everything sooo serious... :dramatic:

Is Mariah your idol or something? You really can't take any sarcastic jokes about that lady?

Personally I find it quite funny you can still pay your way on american radio... reminds me of how the Soviet worked...