4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

I'm afraid this will flop in the US...

It doesn't seem to be that popular...

also Mariah is now going up more again... because they did some more payola now when they saw Madonna released her new single to radio

Are you serious?

In case you're unaware, today is the official date for 4MTSTW to be played on all US radio station. :confused:

Are you serious?

In case you're unaware, today is the official date for 4MTSTW to be played on all US radio station. :confused:

Yes I know... and looking at mediabase stats... they don't seem to be all over it...

maybe I missundestood something...

Guest Bad Robot

Zezwer, at this point, Mediabase doesn't reflect ANY of today's airplay.

It's 11:27 am on the East Coast, and 8:27 am on the West Coast. The day has barely started, and Mediabase tracking is not instantaneous. All of the airplay listed in this thread so far has been of the low quality radio rip!

Yes I know... and looking at mediabase stats... they don't seem to be all over it...

maybe I missundestood something...

To date, Mediabase so far has listed 16/3 airplay (Sunday).

17/3 (Monday) has just started in the US (yes, US time).

Guest harbors
The song is FLOPPING already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::( Time to rush release single #2!!!!!! :fatherandy:

be positive. the song has just started.

Guest harbors
Z100 in NYC, the biggest Top 40 radio station in the USA, just played 4M.

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Its about time. I will keep praying until the song reaches 30 M impressions.

"Take A Bow"? :confused:

Yeah... and it's a big dissapointment actually...

after all the hits I thought it would be something good but it's lame...

not it is not a Madonna cover or a Leona Lewis cover... it's a new song... I guess we gonna have a GGB re-release...

I'm actually a little bit afraid now that 4M will flop in the US... the radio seems very... well not very open towards it...

I guess we have to wait and see... i'm just not hopefull...

^^It's still early. Mediabase does not update every hour.

this update is 7:18AM PST.. which means how many hours of airplay was covered... 4M saw a bump in its airplay in Top 40 stations

Of course Rihanna sent her new song called "Take A Bow" to radio over the weekend. It's already #73.

oh my.... it seems this is the direct competition of 4Minutes...

Zewer, are you not reading the posts here???? READ!!

It's still too early to tell.

Well i'm in CET time so that kind of explains some things...

but still... isn't Rihanna's song as new as Madonna's or was it released earlier? because that one is already at #73.

madonna or rihanna?

The white granny :vanitybonet: I can't imagine Urban giving this major play even with its urban production and Tim. I think even Janet's Rock With U will get more play at urban than 4M. But of course 4M will get much higher airplay overall. Most of M's airplay will come from Pop and Rhythmic.

ive been marking down alot of the stations that are playing the song from YES Chat, and from my research, its getting some plays on RnB-Hip/Hop stations!!!