"4 Minutes" Worldwide Airplay Report

horn

Guest harbors

thank you everyone for updating the info. I am very anxious to see how well the song will perform on radio this week.

Guest SuperPop
How is the single fairing in airplay in the UK so far?

Sunday is released the airplay chart..so by then we will know how it is doin...

but Radio 1 has it playlisted on the A-List which is always good for the airplay of a song..

Yes it's nr 20 in 4 days :boxing:

Where can I find this information? I'm happy it's doing so well here. I was skeptical because I'm not hearing it as much as Hung Up when it first came out. Nonetheless, i am happy it's doing so well. :thumbsup:

It's amazing how it got to #20 in only 4 days of airplay! Looking at the picture It's going to be one of her biggest HITS everywhere for sure (Canada already).

F*CKING AMAZING!!!!!

It will debut in Top 10 airplay in less than a week!

Now that is really incredible!!!

I think it's the overall airplay chart. I found this on the Pulse Board but I'm not a member over there so I can't ask the guy who is giving these updates if it's pop or overall airplay chart.

Thanks! It's the Top 40 chart, I reckon it's the overall one. In any case it's doing ABSOLUTELY fantastic here!!!!! :D

Wow!!!

Did you notice that the chart is about spinnings? If the chart was measuring audiences (they are written there) she would already be #02 missing #01 to Flo Rida "Low"... this is really incredible for a song to do in one single week of airplay!!!

This song will be her most massive Hit until now.... It's amazing how she continues to better herself this way! :D