UK Charts - Nov 25 - Spices barely detected

Guest Hafo

Glad so see Shayne flop as well.

Thank God that these X-fuckers only last for 1-2 years :) The working-class don't have enough money to buy more CDs, so they only have to buy what The Sun tells them to. Last year was Shayne, this year is Leona.

I suppose the single isn't "handbag" enough for you? I suppose it doesn't lend itself to leaping around your bedroom singing into a hairbrush.

It has a lovely melody.

Oh, River. It tortures me that you continue to defend this swill.

This "lovely melody" is as predictable as Louise Walsh coming onto anything with blonde highlights and a crop top (and a cock).

Take That's single is a lovely melody. "Headlice" isn't fit to be the shit on pigs' trotters.

Oh and also, the single is on sale in places that don't usually stock singles but because it's for charity they've made an exception but it might as well be GLUED to the racks. :lmao:

:lol:

Top 80

Maroon 5 (falling) :flop:

Tarja

does somebody know where is the album at???? becuase this is one of the most beautiful songs of the year, and I can´t believe that it´s not going to work.And they are going to be in the UK in two weeks time! I thought this song was going to be huge :shock:

Pah. Now it's all kisses and candyfloss. And me THINKING we had a huge DRAMA coming IPB Image

It still might happen, Haffy.

Clearly, the Wide one hasn't seen the t-shirts Karbatal has been sporting around town: "Riverwide's Got Crabs".

:shock:

Guest FuckBuddy

suddenly holler looks like it was such a big hit back in the days. it's all their fault really. they could have hired any writer/producer they wanted just to land them a sure number one . they were confident just by stickin to their past glories, thus now sufferin the consequences. a decade is a long time to remain popular with the same sort of music. still, i'll personally bother buyin their greatest hits collection at some point as i own none of their studio albums.

as for kylie, the single is now #5 on itunes, and that could be a sign she won't fall as rapidly as expected.

i must say, as much as i would have loved kylie to get another number 1 (what fan wouldn't), i am enjoying the new way in which the charts are working... the way songs climb up, hang around for longer (sometimes), dip, rise again, etc is far more exciting that hanging literally all hope on the first week. it's fun to watch.

and 3 cheers to take that doing so well with such an amaaaaaaaaazing song. i love gary's new chris martin-esque vocals. hip hip hooray.

Wednesday update tidbits: Spices climb 1 place, Kylie drops 1 place and Leona is LIGHT YEARS ahead of everyone again.

Singles

1 Leona Lewis (26k)

2 T2 (12.4k)

3 Take That (12.2k)

Top 10

Shayne Ward

Spice Girls

Elvis

Top 20

Girls Aloud

Top 30

Dizzee Rascal

Soulja Boy

Top 40

Gallows

Led Zeppelin

Top 40

Dizzee Rascal

Gallows & Lethal Bizzle

Amy Winehouse - Valerie

Top 50

Michael Buble

KT Tunstall

Top 60

Mariah Carey

Se:Sa

Wyclef Jean

Top 70

Reverend & The Makers

Andrea Bocelli

Top 75

Maroon 5 (falling)

Top 80

J Holiday

Richard Fleeshman

Top 100

Pogues & Kirsty Macoll

Paramore

Albums

1 Leona Lewis (81.5k)

2 Westlife (20.3k)

3 Girls Aloud (20.1k)

4 Katherine Jenkins (19.5k)

5 Spice Girls (19.4k)

Top 10

Alicia Keys

Top 15

Lee Mead

Fron Male Voice Choir

Top 30

Duran Duran

Top 50

Girls Aloud - Mixed Up

Top 60

Led Zep - The Song Remains The Same

Top 70

Gorillaz

Bloc Party

Top 100

Tarja

Wednesday update tidbits: Spices climb 1 place,

The denden strategy is working then - all 2000 members were going to download the track again as there is only 3000 sales between numbers 10 and 3. I didn't have the heart to point out the the tracks in front of Headlines would continue to sell as the week goes on. :chuckle:

Will Leona be able keep Kylie off the top album spot next week?

AS IF Kylie was EVER going to be number 1 on the album chart. It's like when they released Light Years the week after Music, they were all poised to run headlines about how Kylie's comeback had knocked Madonna off her throne. LY in its first week didn't even manage half of Music's second week sales and scraped in at number 2 before PLUMMETING. :lmao: