NYC Madison Square Garden - July 2nd fan stuff

Ai Papi Si.

do you have any more pictures of July 2. Am looking for one with me on it. I was at the right corner of the catwalk stage. If you have more, please share. thanks.

^I'll look through what I have but I don't think I got many shots of the crowd from that area

gawker.com

Lenny Kravitz was in the front row at the Madonna concert July 2. At one point Madonna looked right at him and lifted up her shirt to flash him her boob wrapped in pink leotard.

sise.gif

Yeah those pics are mine. The first one is her cropped from a big pic of the crowd around there. I spotted her and was trying to get her in the pic. The 2nd one I was trying to get a pic of David Blaine when he was exiting when the show ended, but I was a few seconds too late and ended up getting a pic of her walking around instead. I think she was trying to talk to Guy Oseary there.

For anybody wondering who she is, that's the girl who was photographed doing hardcore yoga scoprion poses for Madonna (which made her laugh) on the pavement of a Manhattan street last year :lol:

Guest jamesshot

Slyguy, PM me your email address....I have some pics from the concert for you to post( I have no idea how to post pics).

do you have any more pictures of July 2. Am looking for one with me on it. I was at the right corner of the catwalk stage. If you have more, please share. thanks.

Here's a bunch more, but Madonna is just a dot or blurry or turned around, or you probably can't see yourself in the blurry crowd, or Madonna's eyes are closed/cross-eyed, or there's something else distracting in the pic (like Lenny's afro or David Blaine's & the security guard's big head poking in :hurt:)

p1000644resize1sp.jpg

p1000649resize0sl.jpg

p1000667resize8fo.jpg

p1000668resize8qd.jpg

p1000686resize3pm.jpg

Slyguy, PM me your email address....I have some pics from the concert for you to post( I have no idea how to post pics).

Here ya go!

europemadonna200179ev.jpg

europemadonna200293nn.jpg

europemadonna200283it.jpg

jamesshot here

europemadonna200109xp.jpg

And yes everybody, jamesshot did have this written on his chest at the show :D

europemadonna200046gr.jpg

Guest deafbusta
your camera is FUCKING AWESOME :D

Word.

Slyguy: what kind of camera did you use? I hardly could never get a good shot with my Sony CyberShot 5.0.