MadonnaNation's top 25 Madonna songs

Guest henZ

gt.jpg

Where can I start? Yeah, this is the second track of Madonna's highly anticpated comeback album Confessions On A Dance Floor and a total throwback to the disco era. The track starts with an alarm sound that puts you in the mood to listen a track, but, this is not any track, not just a simple track, not a dance track. This track you could tell goes beyond music, it’s art at its finest. Genius lyrics are expected to be heard in this track combined with the most sublime ever. My personal favorite quotes of the track are "if it's bitter at the start then it's sweeter in the end" because of course it's true and that's the magic of Get Together – you feel like a story is being told by Madonna, her emotions are clear, she wants to love and be loved back. The climax of the song is obviously at 3:39, when the music explodes and blows your mind. In my personal opinion, this is the best track ever made by Madonna, the Queen of Pop.

#10? YES! I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT GET TOGETHUH WAS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS! Someone agrees! :wow: