Madonna 4 at The Five Unsexiest Women Alive

elijah

i disagree. Pam A. is way too experienced and overexposed but str8 men keep dreaming of her. I think madonna is no longer hot because she is OLD. Her face is OLD. Her body is like a MAN's. She doesnt look feminine at all. I asked many str8 friends of mine and they all said the same things.

MADONNA IS NOT HOT ANYMORE. SHE JUST LOOKS OK FOR HER AGE.

Pamela A. was always a more attainable fantasy for a straight man. She's always had soft features, been slightly curvaceous and Pam isn't quite as outspoken publicly about things as Madonna is, so she's not as threatening AND she was a Playboy Bunny....what straight man wouldn't want one of those? The ONLY time I think straight guys had a "hard-on" for Madonna was her Virgin years. She was softer, more curvaceous, while she was aggressive....she wasn't over the top with it, at that point most didn't realize just HOW tough and smart she was, so therefore she was perfect wank fodder. Even moreso than in the SEX era I would argue, simply because she seemed like a REAL girl. By SEX her body was harder, many knew she wasn't some stupid bimbo singing LAV....it was well known she was tough and had bigger "balls" than most men.

I don't think Madonna has ever been "HOT", she has certainly had moments of hotness, but she's just SEXY. I think her sex appeal came as natural to her as being right handed or left handed does for most people, so it will ALWAYS be there, even when she's 80. I'd be willing to bet your str8 friends would've said the same thing about her in 1993 that they are now, especially after she cut her hair for GS. Saying she looks "just ok" for her age is just an untrue statement.....it's not even a matter of opinion. Anybody who says that, never found her that attractive to begin with because for HER AGE she looks phenomenal.

gaywired.com

This week in the world of lesbian gossip

Article Date: 10/31/2007

By Tracy E. Gilchrist

...Those manly, misogynists over at Maxim have laid down their collective decree on the Top 10 Unsexiest Women of the year and Sex and the City’s Sarah Jessica Parker tops their list. Mind you, this is the same group of brainchildren that once deemed Britney Spears hotter than Empress Angelina. They have since recanted their Britney approval and tossed her tired ass on the unsexy list too.

Still, pseudo-intellectual, metrosexual horn dog males do take solace in Maxim’s lists. Hey Sarah’s widely skewered for her “equine” features, but I’d like to see those Maximbitches walk 20 long New York blocks in a pair of Jimmy Choos. Tooth-challenged and bee-hived Amy Winehouse took second place on their list, and until girl cleans up her act and bathes in Purel, I don’t exactly disagree.

Grey’s Anatomy’s darling Sandra Oh—who kicked the ever-loving crap out of Thomas Haden Church’s whiny, self-absorbed character in Sideways—also made Maxim’s cut of un—sexy pieces. As did the perpetually sculpted Madonna. Well that’s a clear case of the literary nerd-ass male feeling threatened. Madonna’s balls are bigger than the collective Maxim editorial department, and both she and Sandra Oh, could top any one of them.

I bet if the men of the world could sleep with a woman who was in her late 40's (and the men weren't whackjob Muslims, Jews, or Christians, 99% would choose Madonna. And I bet 90% of the religious nutjobs would do her if their wives didn't find out.

Enough said.

Guest Virgin Nerves

I think men have to assume a woman needs to be degraded and submissive in order to be sexy. To me, that means they're secretly gay. A REAL man appreciates a strong woman in this day and age. I think women are sexier when they are dominant and wear stilletos to boot. Kudos to Madonna for making the list!

Edited by Virgin Nerves

MAXIM MAGAZINE has no credibility what so ever. Who gives a fuck about what they think is sexy? They could not even begin to imagine what is sexy....They post the most butt ugly (Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan) piece of shits i have ever seen.

Edited by Yummy

• 2 years later...

When will people get it..Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it goes way beyond looks. It is an incredibly superficial piece.

Maxim goes typically for the sillicone breasts, perma tanned page 3 model and normally cannot stand anything natural.

Exactly!! :thumbsup:

MAXIM MAGAZINE has no credibility what so ever. Who gives a fuck about what they think is sexy? They could not even begin to imagine what is sexy....They post the most butt ugly (Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan) piece of shits i have ever seen.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and shit, but on no parameter Jessica Alba is ugly. And though Blohan is a fucked up crackhead, she is NOT ugly.

Well she is +50, that's normal.

But she is a music icon :)

:blink:

OK then.

Well it's obvious that a publication such as Maxim would say that

I mean a magazine featuring sluts for repressed men

A-la FHM so to speak....you know that kind of publication

Nowadays she's not very sexy, but that's because in terms of women the standards of singers look at 20 y.o. girls as sexy bitches. But if she were anonymous and went to a club full of men in their 50s she would be hot as hell.

Britney Spears is the one who has the problem: being so young and condiered the 5th unsexiest alive!

Guest chatty kathy

To post the link above which I came across the other night (also old). I hate starting new threads for minor stuff. :dramatic: When in doubt, bump some old shyt instead. :demonic:

OK - I follow you now. Lucky you, I hate scrolling past more than the first 2 pages in the forum, w/o the search option.

Good job!

:rotfl: @ them putting Willem Dafoe's photo.

Anyho, all these women are but-ugly except M, and perhaps Lisa Kudrow.

Yes, Bitch, that list was shocking. I'm sure it was a fake one they made up as a piss take. Putting Madonna in with beasts like Sandra Burnhard and Tracey Emin is an absolute insult. :tongue::voodoo:

And Lisa Kudrow was about the only funny one in Friends, plus her character married Paul Rudd so she is full of WIN