Madonna 4 at The Five Unsexiest Women Alive

elijah

Well I think she is a sexy bitch! And I agree, I think most guys got turned off to Madonna when it became clear that she had bigger balls than most men. Thats something only a gay man can appreciate.

Madonna hasn't been considered sexy by these kinds of mags since the late 80s i.e. when it became clear to the wank fodder aficionados that she had a brain in her head. One mag in the early 90s likened kissing her to kissing Hitler; it's nothing new.

And I've said all along that the reaction to the adoption was racist. She's reinvented her self as an upper class wife and mother with a home in middle England and suddenly that perception of her was shattered with a black, African baby being brought into the fold. Racism and homophobia are still strong in British soceity, no matter how PC people claim to be.

Sadly, this appears to be very true. :(

we should be happy that women like madonna are not considered sexy by men with sawdust in their heads. the adoption comments are cruel, whatever M's intentions are. People are quick to point the finger yet they will have 3 fingers pointing back at them.

Guest Madlover033003

unsexy?! yes i must say shes had her moments (like those GQ awards. granny alert!) but i dont ever remember seeing a 50 year old so fit, sexy, fun, and smart.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest Madlover033003

This....

IPB Image

.........is a REALLY BAD pic :lol: she looks like she's taking a dump while thinking out loud.

:lol: oh come, it was sexy as hell live

And "Maxim" is on the Top 5 magazine anyone with half a brain doesn't give a fuck about.

Sometimes these sexist rags that stopped finding Madonna sexy back in the late 80s-early 90s still get it right. She was on "Blender's" list of Top 50 sexiest women in music three or four years back, in the Top 10 and they said something about her great "hooters."

Madonna will still be sexy at 75. She just has the sex appeal. Some do, some don't. Mariah can't really act sexy. Britney can for the most part. You know what I mean? Madonna is sexy, naturally.

Guest Glamorama

One mag in the early 90s likened kissing her to kissing Hitler; it's nothing new.

That was actually what Tony Curtis said about kissing Marilyn Monroe when they were making Some Like It Hot.

50 aint sexy its just old she can still be pretty tho :)

:thumbsdown:

Old is, like, 75. In my opinion.

Madonna can still look really hot. Plus, last I checked she had just turned 49.

Yeah .. they still got the first one right. SJP is a HORSE.

"Be Nnice"

*Pointing the finger to the prison guard*

or as Laura San Giacomo would say................ "Il guardiano dei cessi qui nn mi fa salire......." :lol:

Mr Soderbergh anyone?

*smug*

The Sun

Britney and Amy in unsexy poll

WHILE many celebs love to battle it out for the title of the world's sexiest woman, a poll for the least alluring is one no one wants to be in.

So it's bad news for Sex And The City star SARAH JESSICA PARKER, who tops Maxims survey of the world's unsexiest women.

She is joined by bad girls BRITNEY SPEARS and AMY WINEHOUSE, and Grey's Anatomy star SANDRA OH.

And MADONNA may have had her sex symbol days but these are clearly behind her according to the magazine's readers, who included her in the unflattering list.

Many of these ladies have talent in spades and probably won't lose any sleep if a few young boys don't find them attractive.

Given this poll, it's just as well...

ask straight men what they think of those pics

I think she utterly terrifies straight men so their opinion of her 'sexiness' or lack of it is pretty null and void.

I think Madonna is too much of a "man" for straight men...

I mean she is too demanding and too independent and I guess too smart too... they define beauty with someone with a smaller brain and bigger tits basically... what's so challengin with a 20yo girl? Madonna is way too experienced for these guys... they're afraid of her.

Guest harbors

Madonna is way too experienced for these guys... they're afraid of her.

i disagree. Pam A. is way too experienced and overexposed but str8 men keep dreaming of her. I think madonna is no longer hot because she is OLD. Her face is OLD. Her body is like a MAN's. She doesnt look feminine at all. I asked many str8 friends of mine and they all said the same things.

MADONNA IS NOT HOT ANYMORE. SHE JUST LOOKS OK FOR HER AGE.

i disagree. Pam A. is way too experienced and overexposed but str8 men keep dreaming of her. I think madonna is no longer hot because she is OLD. Her face is OLD. Her body is like a MAN's. She doesnt look feminine at all. I asked many str8 friends of mine and they all said the same things.

MADONNA IS NOT HOT ANYMORE. SHE JUST LOOKS OK FOR HER AGE.

WTF? I thought harbors was a fan. :manson:

when she wants to be sexy she does it better than everyone.

i.e. the h&m opening party with the white dress, the grammys in the pink dress and her strutting her stuff down the catwalk every night of her show and humping that boombox...just to name a few recent moments

i wonder who would be top five in that magazine of the sexiest women

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Madonna is attractive and has major sex appeal, but when i ask straight guys about her none of them are into her or anything...........they think her body is rather ugly and masculine...........and i guess it is pretty masculine, guys like curves on a girl.

Anyway, whatever.

Guest harbors

WTF? I thought harbors was a fan. :manson:

I'm a HUGE fan. I'm just pissed by the way she acts and dresses the last 10 years. too much kabbalah. too much is too much.

Guest Pud Whacker

thats a cop out

because angelina jolie is straight up and down also but the men love that fycking babe.sorry bout madonna has not remotely been naturally sexy in a minute.it all seem sorta forced and not there anymore.she come across as a ugly bytch from england.her whole mannerism seriously bites

it was always a 'forced' sexuality.