Are the madonanation awards 2007 on their way?

johnnox

I DEMAND THAT I GET AN HONORARY AWARD FOR MY WORK ON MADONNA.NU AND MY CURRENT WORK ON M-CONNEXION! ALL U BITCHES SHOULD BE BOWING DOWN AS I'VE PROVIDED HUNDREDS OF EXCLUSIVE AND HQ MADONNA IMAGES!

SOMEBODY BETTER CREATE A SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR ME, NOW!

ok i'm ok now :)

I DEMAND THAT I GET AN HONORARY AWARD FOR MY WORK ON MADONNA.NU AND MY CURRENT WORK ON M-CONNEXION! ALL U BITCHES SHOULD BE BOWING DOWN AS I'VE PROVIDED HUNDREDS OF EXCLUSIVE AND HQ MADONNA IMAGES!

SOMEBODY BETTER CREATE A SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR ME, NOW!

ok i'm ok now :)

DIVA! :lol:

Hmm if I ever do that Rate thing I'll leave it to after this, sort of a companion to it. :wow:

At the risk of being slightly controversial, I think I'd rather see that this year than the awards. Something new for this place, at least!

I mean last year's awards were fun, but most of the categories were either won by the same people (such as Rhubarb and Custard, aka Johnnox and Riverwide) or contested by the same punters as in previous years.

At the risk of being slightly controversial, I think I'd rather see that this year than the awards. Something new for this place, at least!

I mean last year's awards were fun, but most of the categories were either won by the same people (such as Rhubarb and Custard, aka Johnnox and Riverwide) or contested by the same punters as in previous years.

:americanlife: I like northern's idea.

Guest northernlad

This will be my first ceremony. :callme:

Yes, and you & Alex Jay will be vying for the most hotly contested award of the night, biggest postwhore/waste of bandwidth.

I can't WAIT for the awards! I wonder if I'll get to present anything :wow:

By the way, who are you?

Guest Eternal Flame

Yes, and you & Alex Jay will be vying for the most hotly contested award of the night, biggest postwhore/waste of bandwidth.

It's better than posting two worded replies, and single smiley posts. ;)

Guest northernlad

Er, you've done plenty of aimless smiley posts, but true, you do usually have something to say when you post, unlike that other dude.

Guest hyperballad_brad

Wonder if I'll be remembered :D

But there are some uber-cool members on here!

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.... wow who DID write this CLASSIC words?

Wonder if I'll be remembered :D

But there are some uber-cool members on here!

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.... wow who DID write this CLASSIC words?

I will remember you. Good memories.

It's high time that i win an award. Last year there were loads of people winning awards with names like "Madonnaforever24" and "Englishbraveheart" and things like that, that i don't know and don't know what they have done to deserve such a honour!