THE BEAT GOES ON in US Radio

mtzlplk

TOP100, we're coming!!!!!!!!

:D we'll never know...

anyone from San Francisco who can let us now how this song is received in that Rhythmic station?

it's KNGY station in San Francisco

im not going to even touch this

like it is a shock a fag station is playing madonna

u people work my nerves

its going to take more than that

VB living at the center of the universe... :dramatic:

I recalled someone had mentioned in the mega deal thread that Clear Channel owns Live Nation.

I wonder will CC use airplay as a bait to lure Madonna to sign on LN? :1251:

i think that the airplay will be a big factor if she is deciding to leave. Airplay is the only thing WBR can't promise her. that being said, i still think it's a bad idea.

:D we'll never know...

anyone from San Francisco who can let us now how this song is received in that Rhythmic station?

it's KNGY station in San Francisco

In another forum, one of the members from SF said that most of the people that called in hated it and only a couple liked it.

In another forum, one of the members from SF said that most of the people that called in hated it and only a couple liked it.

TEE HEE

NICE TO SEE U R STILL AZZ DELUSIONAL AS U WAS IN THE COAD ERA.SERIOUSLY STFU

U GIVE PEOPLE ROUND HERE HI HOPES FOR NOTHING U FUCKING FOOL

DUMB BYTCH, AY DON GEVE NOBADE HAY HOWPS FO NUTHIN... NAW GIT DAT EN YOW THIK SKUUL AND STFU

Guest Pud Whacker

NICE TO SEE U R STILL AZZ DELUSIONAL AS U WAS IN THE COAD ERA.SERIOUSLY STFU

U GIVE PEOPLE ROUND HERE HI HOPES FOR NOTHING U FUCKING FOOL

lover, lighten up, SHYT! :lol:

mfanzine: According to the tiny message board on the FRONT page of the radio station's website, ppl are requesting the song and Zack, the DJ, says "We just got word from Madonna to cease and desist from playing it. So should we play it anyway?"

mfanzine: According to the tiny message board on the FRONT page of the radio station's website, ppl are requesting the song and Zack, the DJ, says "We just got word from Madonna to cease and desist from playing it. So should we play it anyway?"

hmm... maybe MADONNA read our reactions to the new Candy Shop snippet...

im not going to even touch this

like it is a shock a fag station is playing madonna

u people work my nerves

its going to take more than that

LOL!! :lmao::lmao::vogue:

I recalled someone had mentioned in the mega deal thread that Clear Channel owns Live Nation.

I wonder will CC use airplay as a bait to lure Madonna to sign on LN? :1251:

Clear Channel has NOT owned Live Nation since 2005. Live Nation is now an independent company traded separately on the NY Stock Exchange.

Guest nothingfails0603

Madonna would call radio to cease and desist to play her new song? WTF.... considering the icy reception radio gave her last two albums, she should be glad radio is wanting to play something from her post-2000

At my local station, "Music" got the same reaction in a "Hit or Miss" segment, where people had to ring in and indicate whether they thought it would be a hit or a miss. Overwhelming "miss" vote....then it went on to become the 4th biggest selling single of the year in the country :)