Nessie

Forum Gods
  • Content count

    5,149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About Nessie

  • Rank
    Elitist Trooper

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    Brazil
  • Interests
    Madonna for life.

Recent Profile Visitors

9,542 profile views
  1. There is something deeply wrong with the system if a president has to start a war in order to become more presidential in the eyes of the political establishment. He will not live long anyway and at this point in life he just don't care provoking a little war for self publicity. Trump and the entire US establishment simply don't understand the global consequences of their actions. What frights the most is that no one in this world can stop the US, there is no balance of powers anymore, they can simply bomb you tomorrow if they feel like it. Just like the Roman Empire, it will eventually collapse from within if it doesn't destroy the world with it.
  2. Declare war?
  3. Tory government would launch preemptive nuclear strike, defense secretary says Prime Minister Theresa May would be prepared to launch a preemptive nuclear strike against any enemies, even if Britain was not under attack, Defence Secretary Michael Fallon has claimed. “In the most extreme circumstances we have made it very clear that you can’t rule out the use of nuclear weapons as a first strike,” Fallon told the BBC’s Today program. When asked in what circumstances, he replied: “They are better not specified or described, which would only give comfort to our enemies and make the deterrent less credible. “The whole point about the deterrent is that you have got to leave uncertainty in the mind of anyone who might be thinking of using weapons against this country.” The prime minister’s official spokesperson later added there was “no reason to disagree with what the defense secretary said.” Trident’s four submarines operate a continuous at-sea nuclear deterrent. Last year, a vote in the House of Commons saw MPs vote for Trident’s renewal, which is expected to cost up to £225 billion (about US$285 billion) over its service lifetime. Fallon’s comments come as the Tories continued to exploit Labour divisions on the retention of the Trident deterrent, to warn of the “very dangerous chaos” if Jeremy Corbyn becomes prime minister. On Sunday, the Labour leader said he would never authorize the use of nuclear weapons and suggested Trident renewal might not be in Labour’s election manifesto – only to be corrected within hours by party colleagues. Speaking to the BBC, Fallon said voters tempted by Labour had been left “completely unsure as to what would actually happen to our nuclear deterrent.” “I think you saw Jeremy Corbyn yesterday questioning strikes against terrorists, refusing to back the nuclear deterrent, he’s been querying our NATO deployment and he seems to have fallen out with his own party over nuclear deterrent. “That’s chaos, but it’s very dangerous chaos that would put the security of our country at risk.” Corbyn, a long-standing proponent of total nuclear disarmament, believes a Trident renewal is expensive, unsafe, ill-suited for contemporary warfare and in violation of international commitments. Fallon also insisted that critics of Trident, including senior military figures who have ridiculed the idea that it is an effective deterrent, were “absolutely wrong.” “It deters day and night every single day of every single year,” he said. https://www.rt.com/uk/385959-corbyn-fallon-strike-nuclear/
  4. It will not take long before all those far-right extremists clash with eachother. The same would happen with far-left leaders though. History proves that everytime extremists take power they end up in conflict with eachother, kind of that mentality my dick is bigger than yours.
  5. Absolutely!
  6. Melania Trump wins damages from Daily Mail over 'escort' allegation The UK's Daily Mail newspaper has agreed to pay damages and costs to the first lady of the United States over an article about her modelling career. The newspaper had reported allegations that Melania Trump once worked as an escort, but later retracted the claims. The story was published during the US election campaign last year. Mrs Trump accepted damages and an apology from the newspaper at London's High Court. The article was published by the Daily Mail newspaper, and subsequently the paper's digital operation Mail Online. In a statement, Mrs Trump's lawyer said that she is "very pleased" and "will remain vigilant to protect her good name and reputation from those who make false and defamatory statements about her". Mrs Trump filed a lawsuit against the Daily Mail in the UK, and filed against Mail Online in the US. The payout settles the case both in New York and the UK, despite London's High Court having no jurisdiction in the US. The US suit, filed last year, sought damages of $150m (£120m). The amount accepted by Mrs Trump in London was not disclosed in court. However, reports suggest the payout was closer to $3m, including legal costs and damages. In its apology, the Daily Mail acknowledged it had published "allegations that she provided services beyond simply modelling". The article also claimed that Mr and Mrs Trump may have met three years before they actually did, and later "staged" their first meeting. "We accept that these allegations about Mrs Trump are not true," the newspaper said. A lawyer for Mrs Trump told the London court the allegations "strike at the heart of the claimant's personal integrity and dignity". Her lawyer said the double-page spread in August last year, titled "Racy photos and troubling questions about his wife's past that could derail Trump", featured an old nude photo of Mrs Trump from her modelling career. "Readers of the newspaper that day could not fail to miss the article," he said. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39575680
  7. There will be a war, and it will be with North Korea. ‘Sword stands ready’: Pence vows ‘overwhelming & effective’ response to N. Korean attacks US Vice President Mike Pence has issued a fresh warning to North Korea, saying that Washington will counter any potential attack with an “overwhelming and effective” response. Speaking from the deck of the aircraft carrier ‘USS Ronald Reagan’, docked in Yokosuka, Japan, Pence told 2,500 American sailors that North Korea is “the most dangerous and urgent threat to peace and security in the Asia-Pacific.” “The United States of America will always seek peace, but under President Trump, the shield stands guard and the sword stands ready,” he said, as quoted by AP. He went on to vow that the US would “defeat any attack and meet any use of conventional or nuclear weapons with an overwhelming and effective American response.” Pence also said that North Korea’s latest failed missile launch was a reckless act of provocation, and assured Asian allies that the Washington is ready to work to achieve a peaceful denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. The VP noted the Trump administration will “work diligently” with allies, including Japan and China, in order to apply economic and diplomatic pressure on Pyongyang. However, he told the sailors that “readiness is the key.” He also said the US will honor its alliance with Pacific Rim nations to protect freedom of navigation in the disputed South China Sea – most of which Beijing lays claim to, despite conflicting claims from other Asian nations. The comments were made during Pence's 10-day trip to the Asia-Pacific region, which includes South Korea, Japan, Indonesia and Australia. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis simultaneously denounced North Korea's latest missile launch attempt during his Middle East tour, telling reporters in Saudi Arabia that “the leader of North Korea again recklessly tried to provoke something by launching a missile.” Although Mattis did not identify the type of missile, he said it was not of intercontinental range, meaning it could not reach US territory. However, an official told AP on condition of anonymity that the missile was a Scud variety which the US calls a KN-17. Mattis also did not comment on what might have caused the missile to fail. The defense secretary credited China with trying to help get the North Korean situation “under control,” with the goal of denuclearizing the peninsula. As part of his hardline stance against North Korea, Trump announced last week that he had sent an “armada” as a warning to Pyongyang. For its part, North Korea has accused the US of disturbing global peace and stability by using “gangster-like logic” which may result in a nuclear breaking out on the Korean Peninsula “at any moment.” https://www.rt.com/news/385293-pence-north-korea-attacks/
  8. Turkey now is a dictatorship. The next step will be the death penalty. It all makes me wonder if the failed coup was a ploy to give Erdogan full powers, it surely looks like he is benefiting a lot from it.
  9. It sounds unbelievable, but looking at the current loss of human rights and the rise of the far-right all over the world, that really doesn't seem far-fetched. We need more credible sources about this situation.
  10. That is so very Black Mirror!
  11. I wouldn't be surprised if they profiled him for being chinese, implying a possible racism case there. This man will have a field day in courts. Anyway, the way they treated him is absurd and revolting! I hope he sues their ass off!
  12. Horrible bloody carnage. It seems that ISIS claimed responsability for this terror attack. Egypt should work with the government of Syria to fight the terrorists.
  13. Of course he is hypocritical, that's obvious since day 1 in his presidency. What i'm telling here is the level of hypocrisy of some people here, as Donald Trump is being calling out for the exact same program that his rival (the one who shall not be named lol) promissed to do, and that is: regime change in Syria (by military force if necessary)! Got it?