Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

horn

Forum Titans
  • Content Count

    49,478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by horn

  1. He refused to take down the IG until he realized 1/3 of his annual sales comes from China, and come out with some shitty excuses such as fake news & hack. If you're really being hacked, you would've closed your IG immediately not wait till you'd released not 1 but 3 racist ad and pretended to be hacked. If it wasn't someone posted the racist conversation, he would not close the IG.
  2. Dolce and Gabbana reportedly cancels Shanghai fashion show after racism accusations Lucy Handley Published 6:15 AM ET Tue, 20 Nov 2018 Italian fashion house Dolce and Gabbana reportedly canceled a fashion show in Shanghai after being accused of racism in its promotions for the event. A series of three videos posted on Twitter and Instagram over the weekend showed a Chinese woman being told how to use chopsticks, but they caused outrage on social media with some accusing the fashion label of cultural insensitivity and racism. The films were designed to promote "The Great Show," a catwalk event to be held at Shanghai's Expo Center on Wednesday night. But according to a report on industry website Business of Fashion, the show has been canceled, with guests being informed it will no longer go ahead. China Daily reported that celebrities including Zhang Ziyi, Li Binging and Wang Junkai had withdrawn their attendance from the show before it was pulled and said Dolce & Gabbana's Weibo account announced its cancelation. The video series, entitled "Eating With Chopsticks," show a woman eating large plates of pizza, spaghetti and a giant Italian cannolo pastry, while a male voiceover tells her what to do. But some people reacted angrily to them, with one writing "Orientalism is expressed so explicitly in this ad. It's very offensive to portrait all Chinese ppl (people) in such a stereotypical way." Another wrote "This is so stupid and culturally insensitive! Take down this video at once D&G!" and a third said: "This is racist, take it back." Chinese news website Jing Daily reported that the films had been removed from social network Weibo, a report that CNBC has not been able to verify. Jing Daily also said that "Boycott Dolce" had been mentioned more than 18,000 times on Weibo. This is not the first time the fashion house has attracted controversy. In 2015, the designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana said: "We oppose gay adoptions. The only family is the traditional one," attracting protests outside their London store. The company has outlets in 25 cities in China, according to store listings on its website. Chinese luxury consumers account for over 500 billion yuan ($72 billion) in annual spending, representing almost a third of the global luxury market, according to a 2017 McKinsey report. Dolce and Gabbana had not responded to CNBC's request for comment at the time of publication. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/dolce-and-gabbana-accused-of-racism-in-chinese-chopsticks-ads.html
  3. Waiter smashes cake into customer’s face after getting fed up of her rude behaviour A restaurant spokesperson said the waiters are not being punished since they were provoked. A waiter at a restaurant in Ukraine decided to give it back to a couple of customers for their rude behaviour. Two women who were seated in Guramma Italiana, a restaurant in Kiev where the waiter works, began arguing and angrily gesticulating with him over a cake they had ordered. Frustrated with their behaviour and abusive language, the waiter smashed the cake in his hand into one of the customers’ faces. The other retaliated by throwing water on him and a second waiter soon joined in the showdown that was filmed by other diners at the restaurant, throwing another cake at her. A restaurant spokesman said since the waiters were provoked by the costumers, they would not be punished.
  4. Human Ken Doll EXCLUSIVE: Rodrigo Alves is offered £3.5m to REMOVE his manhood to 'play the lead role in upcoming movie' By Mailonline Reporter Published: 11:43 GMT, 20 November 2018 | Updated: 13:04 GMT, 20 November 2018 He's not one to shy away when it comes to showing off his body. And Rodrigo Alves aka the Human Ken Doll was the subject of a prank by Italian TV show Le Iene on Sunday where he was asked to have his manhood removed for £3.5m, in order to be the star of an upcoming children's film. The 35-year old told MailOnline on Tuesday, he was tricked into believing he would appear in a major Disney film but would need to be castrated for the role beforehand in order to look 'family friendly.' The TV show, dubbed 'Hyenas' for their cruel pranks, hired a fake director to meet Rodrigo and offer him a role in a big Hollywood production subject to him having a smaller manhood. He told MailOnline: 'My well-being and dignity will always come first and I would not stand for that. I said no straight away but I completely believed it was real.' 'I cannot be bought for any sum of money so I was not happy at all when they made the request.' Rodrigo completed a series of screen tests and after passing the audition spent some time chatting to directors about the role which would need him to alter his body. The fake movie director tried to persuade Rodrigo to have the surgery - his 63rd - by saying: 'I'd love it if my children played with dolls called Rodrigo not Ken'. A reluctant Rodrigo was adamant he wanted to 'have surgery to please myself not anyone else' and that the operation would be 'so risky'. The Brazilian has had 62 plastic surgeries, four ribs removed and more than 150 cosmetics procedures throughout the years. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6409277/Rodrigo-Alves-offered-3-5m-REMOVE-manhood.html
  5. New Monopoly for Millennials board game has offended the target audience The game, which focuses on experiences rather than real estate, has called been called 'patronising' Chelsea Ritschel 1 day ago Monopoly has released a new edition targeted towards millennials - and it has everything from avocados to thrift stores, but no houses. Hasbro, the game makers behind the iconic board game created the millennial version to appeal to people born between 1981 and 1996 - by including all types of stereotypical millennial content. The point of the new game, rather than buying real estate, is to enjoy experiences - because as the box explains: “Forget real estate. You can’t afford it anyway.” Experiences include activities such as travel, dining at vegan restaurants, and sleeping on a friend’s couch, and the winning player is the one who collects the most. The game makers also gave the game’s mascot Rich Uncle Pennybags a millennial makeover - by adding earbuds, blue sunglasses, a disposable coffee cup and a gold “participation” medal. Hasbro priced the game at $19.82 and it is currently sold out on Walmart’s website, where it was exclusively sold. Read More: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/monopoly-millennials-hasbro-board-game-backlash-twitter-stereotypes-avocado-vegan-a8638056.html
  6. Oh yes! He looks like one of the porn stars in Titanmen.
  7. Let's see if the self-proclaim-innovator Apple would copy the foldable screen technic?
  8. It's a developer reveal i.e. not meant for consumer. The one he had showcased is a prototype. Mass production of the final product will start soon. The final product will probably debut on MWC 2019 (aka consumer reveal) in late February.
  9. Just watch the first 30 seconds: Samsung Galaxy X Infinity Flex Display phone: everything you need to know about the foldable smartphone Here's how Samsung plans to convince you to pay £1,000+ for an OLED display that folds-up like a paperback In the face of tougher competition from the likes of Huawei, Xiaomi, and OnePlus, Samsung promised to unveil something entirely new for its next flagship smartphone, dubbed the Samsung Galaxy X. And on 7 November 2018, at the Samsung Developer Conference in San Francisco, it did just that. Taking to the stage at the conference, Justin Denison, SVP of Mobile Product Marketing, first talked through the challenges of developing a folding display before producing a prototype of the Samsung Galaxy X from his pocket to applause from the crowd. The phone itself doesn't have a name yet, but the display does. Samsung is calling it the Infinity Flex Display. Recent comments by Samsung's President and CEO of IT & Mobile DJ Koh suggest the phone is going to be the first in a series of foldable handsets, so it's no exaggeration to say this is going to mark a big change in the market. Samsung also recently confirmed that it is working on foldable laptops. And its rumoured to be working on foldable tablets, too. Well, if you've cracked the engineering challenge of folding screens – and it appears that Samsung has – then you might as well put them in everything. Folding 4K TVs next? Samsung Galaxy X first look The Samsung Galaxy X folding phone was shown off at Samsung's Developer Conference at Moscone West in San Francisco on November 7. Although we got a look at the phone in both its unfolded and folded forms Justin Denison explained on stage "we've disguised some elements of the design but trust me, there's a device inside here and it is stunning." "The foldable display lays the foundation for a new kind of mobile experience," added DJ Koh. You can watch a re-run of the event below. Hint: fast forward towards the end unless you want to hear lots of developer talk about software first. Samsung Galaxy X release date At the November 7 unveiling, no release date was given for the new handset, but Denison did say "we'll be ready to start mass production in the coming months." So all the release date rumours leading up to the event still seem right – the Galaxy X won't launch until 2019. Samsung previously hinted its first foldable handset might be unveiled on-stage at CES 2019 in early January, or MWC 2019 in late February, two of the biggest tech expos. But in terms of actually buying one? Immediately after CES reveal sounds extremely unlikely and after a MWC perhaps still a little optimistic. We're guessing a public release date of March/April 2018 at the earliest. Samsung Galaxy X price Again, Samsung declined to give a price when it showed the somewhat-disguised Galaxy X on 7 November. But one thing is for certain – this is going to be a very expensive gadget. Considering this is the first foldable handset from Samsung, it isn't likely to be cheap. The current rumoured cost is a cool £1,365 or $1,775 – that's the current exchange rate for 2 million won, which is the mooted Korean price. Given the maxed-out Galaxy Note 9 already costs £1,099 ($1,249.99) – and that only has one screen – the upcoming folding smartphone will likely carry a hefty price tag. Californian technology firm Royole recently launched a folding phone, which has a single OLED screen – not the two coming to the Galaxy X, and that still topped £999 ($1,300). So if you want the coolest smartphone of 2019, you'd better start saving for it. https://www.t3.com/news/samsung-galaxy-x-release-date-price
  10. English bulldog bites off Scottish man’s peanut butter smeared genitals A SCOTTISH man has had his peanut-butter smeared genitalia bitten off by an English bulldog. Paramedics were unable to recover them for reattachment. News Corp Australia Network November 3, 20188:12am AN ENGLISH bulldog has been euthanased after biting off his Scottish owner’s testicles, which had been coated in peanut butter. The 22-year-old man, who has not been named, was found fully clothed and lying in a pool of blood in his Haddington, East Lothian, apartment. He was rushed to hospital where he was put in an induced coma for several days. He returned to consciousness and co-operated with police. Authorities say nobody else had been in the apartment at the time of the attack. The dog, named ‘Biggie’ after gangster rapper Biggie Smalls, was found covered in his owner’s blood. “Inquiries are continuing to establish how a 22-year-old man sustained significant injury to his groin area,” a Scottish police spokesperson said. “However, as part of this investigation the owner of the dog, which is believed to have been involved, has voluntarily signed documentation consenting to the destruction of the animal.” A neighbour old theDaily Record that Biggie was an “an absolute angel.” “Biggie is such a nice dog. He isn’t aggressive or anything, and he’s quite small. He’s fine with other dogs. The dog is an absolute angel. I was happy to be around him. He gets a bit freaked out by noise but he loves having his belly rubbed.” Neighbours reported hearing the bulldog barking at around 4am and again at 8am on the October 7, the day of the incident. A loud party was reportedly heard coming from the address. However, The Times reports police believe no others are believed to have been involved in the incident. Police arrived at the scene about 2.30pm. Local media reports the man’s genitalia were not able to be recovered for reattachment. https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/english-bulldog-bites-off-scottish-mans-peanut-butter-smeared-genitals/news-story/8b63718ca68265bffdecbf27b71593b8
  11. This cunt doesn't care 'cos by the time the consequences of global warming kicks in, he's no longer alive.
  12. Trump Reportedly Considered Banning All Chinese Students From Studying in the U.S. by Ryan General 7 hours ago United States President Donald Trump was ranting about China a few months ago when he reportedly told a group of executives that “almost every student that comes over to this country is a spy.” Now, it appears Trump aides nearly convinced him to stop issuing student visas to Chinese nationals who want to study in the U.S., according to a recent report. Citing sources familiar with the discussion, Financial Times reported that it was White House aide Stephen Miller who has been pushing the idea to President Trump. Known for his hardline immigration views, Miller was reportedly selling the idea that such an action would not only be a deterrent to Chinese espionage but can also hurt the elite universities which have been critical against his presidency. However, U.S. ambassador to China Terry Branstad was able to convince Trump that Miller’s suggestion was “too draconian,” explaining that it would harm smaller colleges during an “intense” Oval Office meeting. U.S. embassy officials in China also pointed out that Chinese students significantly contribute to the service-sector trade surpluses that most U.S. states are running with China. The White House has earlier released a national security strategy document that included a promise to tighten visa procedures for some countries in order to “reduce economic theft by non-traditional intelligence collectors.” During an open Senate Intelligence Committee hearing in February, Director Chris Wray also described Chinese students as part of a ”whole of society” threat to the U.S. Instead of the proposed ban on Chinese students, the White House came up with new rules which shortened the length of visas for Chinese graduate students studying in “sensitive” fields like robotics, aviation, and high-tech manufacturing, which was instituted in June. While the move has been hailed by supporters as a solution to China’s alleged espionage through academia, many have criticized it as making it more difficult for brilliant Chinese students to move to the U.S. and contribute to American innovation. https://nextshark.com/trump-reportedly-considered-banning-chinese-students-studying-u-s/
×
×
  • Create New...