I hope she'll spend the following months focusing only on the new album, for a late 2013 release, so I would say:
- End of August/Early September: KILLER lead single with great video & TRADITIONAL promotion, like debuting it @ the VMA's and then performing it in some TV programs like she did with Hung Up; then performing @ the EMA's and AMA's.
- Early November: second single + album release, with additional promotion if possible;
- January/February/March: Tour Rehearsals & Kick off.
- 2/3 dates in Sydney (Sydney Cricket Ground or ANZ Stadium)
- 1 date in Brisbane (Suncorp Stadium)
- 2 dates in Melbourne (Melbourne Cricket Ground or Etihad Stadium)
- 1 date in Perth (Subiaco Oval)
- 1 date in Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)
- Then add 1/2 dates in NZ, maybe Auckland (Mount Smart Stadium).
- 2 dates in Fukuoka (Fukuoka Dome)
- 1 dates in Yokohama (Nissan Stadium)
- 2/3 dates in Tokio (Tokio Dome)
-1 date in Osaka (Osaka Dome)
Then she could add 1 date in Seoul, maybe India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan...and of course Tel Aviv and Abu Dhabi. I think it could be a great leg to start the tour.
April/mid May: break from the tour & 3rd single (with video) from the album. she could make 1 or 2 performances. (yes it's unlikely, but since we're talking about what would we want..xD).
Mid May/June: Europe (but not too much dates, this market is extremely over-saturated). I would say:
- Italy (2-3 stadium dates, i would say Milan and Rome for sure, then maybe add Florence again, with a hit album she can do even better than the MDNA tour here in Italy)
- Spain (2 dates if it's an arena, 1 date if it's a stadium)
- France (1 date at the Stade de France, 1 date in Nice or Marseille)
- Belgium (1 date, arena)
- Netherlands (2 dates, arena)
- Germany (2 stadium dates)
- UK (1 date at Wembley Stadium, 1 date at Manchester Arena)
- 1 arena date in Prague
- Russia (2 dates like the MDNA tour)
July: break from the tour, shoot for the 4th music video.
August/September: release of the 4th single and 30-35 dates in the USA/Canada (mix of arenas and stadium like the S&S tour).
October: 1 or 2 stadium dates in South Africa and break from the tour for most part of the month.
November: End the tour in South America:
- 2 dates in City of Mexico (Foro Sol)
- 1 date in Puerto Rico
- 2 dates in Buenos Aires (River Plate Stadium)
- 1 date in Rio de Janeiro (Maracanà Stadium)
- 1 date in Sao Paulo (Morumbi Stadium)
- 1 date in Medellin (Estadio Anatasio Girardot)
- 1 date in Venezuela
The number of show would be similar to the MDNA tour, but with a break between every leg she could do it without being extremely exhausted in the last part of the tour.